Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I also think that veer is going to take Ayesha to Pammi's room..Not to his room..
I think BIL is going to help him not to know mammiji about it, as he want them to fall in love and stand for each other..
He may brainwash mammiji to look proposals for Veer so that Veer can so realize his love for his girl.
I do not understannd our tube light, how many clues does he need to know that his heart beats for Ayesha.
By the end of the shimla trip only he had feelign for Ayesha..
The best part of the Veesha Romance so far I liked is the killer looks which he gives to Ayesha while watching the album...(Amitab and jaya) and the admiring looks he gives when Ayesha was sleeping next to Nihal..
With the back ground music ...
I want Veer to realize his love first and show his tadap for Ayesha...
So far they have seen Ayesha as strong character...
now Ayesha admires him, that should change to love and naughtiness...
By the way I am also a big fan of Kanjali..
I think Sidh has more TV experiene than Kapil..
Veer Aka Siddarth aur Aditi ka bi kutch hoto it will be good.
But I feel Siddha has only work relation with Aditi...
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the vamps n villians of the show comes to know of budding love story very jaldi..so they play as a catalyst..LOL..jaane anjaane mein 😉!!
thnx fr the update 😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

the vamps n villians of the show comes to know of budding love story very jaldi..so they play as a catalyst..LOL..jaane anjaane mein 😉!!
thnx fr the update 😊

Your welcome.🤗
what is your name

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can't wait for Monday!! I hope Veesha doesn't go home after the party😳..Guys..imagine..if by mistake Khattu & Minnie also drinks the spiked juice😆!!! Then Minnie will learn her lesson!

I am so tired..spent hours cleaning up my car..fell 4-5 times😕..I hate snow😡..only bright spot is Monday's episode😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I can't wait for Monday!! I hope Veesha doesn't go home after the party😳..Guys..imagine..if by mistake Khattu & Minnie also drinks the spiked juice😆!!! Then Minnie will learn her lesson!

I am so tired..spent hours cleaning up my car..fell 4-5 times😕..I hate snow😡..only bright spot is Monday's episode😳

LOL I did not even bother to go out. I'll check direct Monday.😛
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita, kuttu, kachi....am hating this snow. I tired get and clean it up for a couple of hrs and then it piled some more on my car.

Hoping for a major heat wave For this week!!! Mother nature please help us out.
kuttapu thumbnail
Arpita, kuttu, kachi....am hating this snow. I tired get and clean it up for a couple of hrs and then it piled some more on my car.

Hoping for a major heat wave For this week!!! Mother nature please help us out.[/QUOTE]

Seems unlikely..I went to clean around 5pm..it's 27 inches in my area..I think we will be able to take the car out tomorrow to go out watch Superbowl!!
kuttapu thumbnail

@ Arpita, if u wait till Monday, won't it become ice by then? It will be more & more difficult to move
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg.. i just read its like 28 inches of snow... THATS JUST TOOO MUCH... wow!!!!!
i hope all u guys r well stocked... Kuttu it shudnt get icy if the temps r not increasing too much... wud just be a lot of snow to clean up...
i didnt know DC got that much snow.. thats just tooo much
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waise i hope none of u live in a house.. bczo that wud mean a lot of snow shovelling.. unless u have a snow blower!!!!!!
Edited by kancht - 14 years ago