@ Kiran
neeche vaale kitten VeSHa jaise
upper vaale: DD and uska GF aka jijju🤣
oki what is your guess?? for Monday other then ki photo to khichegi:

Veer ka nasha pool main dhoolega ya minni will catch them making out at sofa🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
U knw what I thk Ayesha will be more drunk than veer... Given their body size.
It only makes sense...veer will be tipsy...and is trying to get Ayesha back to the hotel....naughty boy;). So that she can be in a safe place... Wonde if they will show her having a hangover!!!
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Me back.... Sister needed to use the computer

kiran how cuteeeee are the kittens!!!!!

mel
check out side
it is WORSEN like hell. gosh I hope they close on Monday. now lightining and thundering too.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Yah...I just saw lightening... No thunder here yet.., gzee it really bad now. Did u go to the grocery store.... It was a nightmare in Bowie. Soooo many ppl, the whole wk is messed up!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ Kiran
neeche vaale kitten VeSHa jaise

(Haan CB neechey waley bilkul veesha jesay bas inki height check ker lena 😆 becoz there is so much talk going on veesha height that its kinda irritating now by the way 🤢
upper vaale: DD and uska GF aka jijju🤣
(Nahi tu aur rosh 👍🏼 fighting on Veer 😆)
oki what is your guess?? for Monday other then ki photo to khichegi:

Veer ka nasha pool main dhoolega ya minni will catch them making out at sofa🤣

Well i guess after going into pool veer's nasha will be broken and he be back into senses ..later he will try to protect ayesha ..somehow i feel jiju plan will fail and they r not going to get any evidence and he will try such type of stuff again and may be his such activities will bring veesha more closure thus falling in love later ..remember this song might be the trailer and we get good news during valentine time 😉
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

U knw what I thk Ayesha will be more drunk than veer.... It only makes sense...veer will be tipsy...and is trying to get Ayesha back to the hotel....naughty boy;).

it would be nice if they end up like the original song ........with ayesha completely unaware of what had happened the previous night only remembering her lovey dovey song moments with veer and veer pulling ayesha's leg in the morning😉 😉,she would be terrified of what she had done with her newly found friend in her unconcious moment😉😃 😃
and later knowing the truth she would be blushing so much☺️☺️
and also imagine veer after being wet and carrying ayesha😍
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree, i think jeeju's plan wud fail as usual... maybe since minni n Khatwani r incharge they will again mess up...while trying to follow veesha they wud lose them n then spend the night trying to find them 😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
I hope ur write kiran. It wud be cute to see veer taking care of ayesha with her hangover.

Thanks jiju... We can always count u for having such grt8 plans...,
🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Kiran
first there is no fight over Veer, rosh maan chuki hai ki Tiger arpita ka hi tha, hai aur rahega. she is very happy with your bro Kapil.❤️

yaa JJ ka plan toh will back fire again. now let's see when veer come back to his sens he takes A to home chupke cchupke godi main yaa pammi maassi ke room

then left over spike juice?? it was not cleared which juice they dring second time😆