Amitabh and Jaya for the Small Screen!

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amitabh and Jaya, I have seen Abhimaan a countless number of times, and god knows how many times I have seen Milee (😭) and Silsileh (is that how you spell that..LoL) omg...and Zanjeer! Argh.

Anyway, VeSha totally remind me of them! Not only their height, but their screen presence for some reason just reminds me of them ( I am NOT talking about their acting, because that would be a sin to compare)...like that other day when Veer was making fun of her height and Ayesha was talking about them, I was like YES>>>>THAT IS SOO RIGHT. LoL

Tomorrow when they get all drunk and dance, my dream come true....my own little Amit and Jaya for the small screen...yay!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cool comparison...agree they are very cute...and getting cuter and cuter day by day...we have srk-kajol's dance presented by amitabh and jaya😆 😆 how cool is that.....
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Too true Tashmin

Ayeesha is really getting pretty day by day! She looked beautiful in yellow salwar!!
Are we seeing the younger days of Amitabh and Jaya?😳😳 Veer as Angry young man!😆😆
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Too true Tashmin
Ayeesha is really getting pretty day by day! She looked beautiful in yellow salwar!!
Are we seeing the younger days of Amitabh and Jaya?Veer as Angry young man!

aditi is v beautiful
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Tashmin r u the same tash of our RKABF ..when did u change ur IF id ..still remember ur beautiful Vms on YURA ..really glad to see u here ...seems like all yura and kanjali fans have same choices .. About ur topic well i agree they reminds amit and jaya but yes acting wise Sid has to improve alot where as aditi is doing a fine job considering that she is a new comer in the industry ..but overall they r giving a good impact on TV
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oh Tashmin r u the same tash of our RKABF ..when did u change ur IF id ..still remember ur beautiful Vms on YURA ..really glad to see u here ...seems like all yura and kanjali fans have same choices .. About ur topic well i agree they reminds amit and jaya but yes acting wise Sid has to improve alot where as aditi is doing a fine job considering that she is a new comer in the industry ..but overall they r giving a good impact on TV

Agreed re the acting but I forgive him many sins for being so gorgeous 😉😆