Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

hey are you gng in tomorrow...they said it should start around 10am-12pm

Mel
I'll have too. I can not leave my kids aka cell culture starving like nihaal, so have to go and feed them.
I can manage not to go Sunday.
yup I saw it starts 10 am. now it is 24.
mostly affecting, DC,MD,VA
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they both did a wonderful job...and it so natural there emotions. this show is proving their acting skills for Aditi and Sid...i hope both will go far in there careers

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here...im be at the office at 5am and pull an 8 hour day if possible. since i have to take the metro..im not gng to risk it...there are far too many accident happening now a days.
anyways...im feeling sleepy...i will catch you in the update forum. good night all and sweet dreams🤗🤗🤗
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gnite Mel, talk to u tomorrow. Be careful in the storm tomorrow.
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chalo guys... i will be heading off to bed too... i guess most people r quite down bcoz of the storm.. only 9 pages of comments 😛 hehe
anyways talk to u all tomorrow..
gnite
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guyz - i am gonna be too buzy to do updates till feb 17. Hopefully Arpita can pick up my slack but plz help her out if she needs a hand.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

@ Bold
kyoki__ nandini brough her dulhania to her home rather going to her sasuraal.🤣 so they started using her last name.🤣

on side note- we were never told in show that what is avinash last name or I do not remember at least.

noooooo Anshu, please let veSha marry this week end enuf of storm. please no more snow. but I see one more coming next wed.😭

Seriously you had me totally confused Arpita!!!!! And i started wondering if Avi n V are bros or what!!! Finally I recalled Veer calls him Jiju so that's not possible😆
Good luck with snow....Happy cleaning!🤡
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpita i couldn't catch ur update yesterday..........hilarious as always........🤣🤣🤣

the chromosomal chart is simple AWESOME........🤣🤣....but aajkal Veer mein mutation ho raha hai.........he is veering towards normality.....😆

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arpita, very hilarious update,
best lines-veer asking a if she's naraaz ki mandap mbin apni shadi nahi hui, no sindoor available. telling mom to be respectful while talking about his would be biwi, meeting gaye bhaad mein,
cake spill, choromosome chart is really worth . above all.