Veer is getting delicious day by day!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

😍Dont you all think he is getting more delicious day by day???😍😍😍i mean in his suits he looks breathtakingly hot😍and the way he stares ayesha these days very much lovingly😍i use the word delicious because he is our chocolate😆😆that is getting more chocolatey and yummy☺️

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Mallu ...don't eat him haan ..uspe kaafi logon ka haq hai😳😆 ..actually this is all due to his company with Nisha ..unkey intelligence veer ki braincells ko positively affect ker rahi hai 😆
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oye Mallu ...don't eat him haan ..uspe kaafi logon ka haq hai😳😆 ..actually this is all due to his company with Nisha ..unkey intelligence veer ki braincells ko positively affect ker rahi hai 😆

dont worry yaar i care about everyone's feelings, he is 6.2" chocolate everyone can easlily have him🤣but dont try to do it forcefully otherwise he will melt before anyone eats him🤣
Mallu
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh also remember CB aka arpi too ...after the promo she will attack everyone with her nails who is gonna take this choco pie from her 😆 See she is protecting her veer 😈
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
@kiran:if she has nails than i have jaws😈anything for veer😍🤣
mallu
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

@kiran:if she has nails than i have jaws😈anything for veer😍🤣

mallu

Arpita, where are you....????😆 hey Bhaggu....yeh kya fight ho rahi for Veer...please nails and jaws ka istmaal philal Kamini pe karona...she deserves that longgg time!
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

dont worry yaar i care about everyone's feelings, he is 6.2" chocolate everyone can easlily have him🤣but dont try to do it forcefully otherwise he will melt before anyone eats him🤣
Mallu

Exactly Mallu! That is wat we all hv been doin!!😆😉but dont try to do it forcefully otherwise he will melt before anyone eats him🤣

tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Yeh also remember CB aka arpi too ...after the promo shewill attack everyone with her nails who is gonna take this choco pie from her 😆 See she is protecting her veer 😈

Kiran di,

You're a cat lover, ryt??

Wait till Arpita sees this!!!🤣🤣🤣

tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

Arpita, where are you....????😆hey Bhaggu....yeh kya fight ho rahi for Veer...please nails and jaws ka istmaal philal Kamini pe karona...she deserves that longgg time!

Virher, Ur exactly ryt! Its Kamini n Cruella n Jeej n Khattu who need this attack of all the possible weapons!🤣

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely !
with nisha in his life, he 's always happy, his smile is really sweet.
his way of staring is cute.
we hope he remains like this