Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Nahin yaar dusra masla solve ker rahi thee .. have written u in the pm about that...i can predict myself going away from this forum if i will that person in forum again and again

Kiran di🤗🤗

Mei samaj sakti hoon! I too am in the same position!😭

Ek taraf Veer Ayeesha ko galat samaj raha hai, upar se yeh! I too cant stand that!😭😭
Roshni. thumbnail
22/02/2010

Since I've seen the whole episode! All I can say we get an extremely confusing precap!

Kamini, Jeeju and Nandini are sitting in the hall where Kamini gives some money to lawyer (I suppose..Never seen him before!)

After he leaves all the three are talking that no one knows that Ayeesha is legally the owner of Jai's property and of Nihal! Veer hears it and asks "Aap yeh kya bol rahi hai mom"...All the three turned to look at him perplexed!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys here i am.. did you see today's episode ??? omg.. kameeni behind everything... hmm.... i never thought about that.. precap sounds kinda interesting... hope our sexy tiger uses his brain..... juzzz praying to the god...
dimaag ki batti jala do veeruuuuu
Roshni. thumbnail
Deepu, Nahi re..Mujhe lagta hai yeh bhi unn teenko ka hi planning hai! Otherwise they wouldn't have spoken at home knowing that Veer was at home!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

22/02/2010

Since I've seen the whole episode! All I can say we get an extremely confusing precap!

Kamini, Jeeju and Nandini are sitting in the hall where Kamini gives some money to lawyer (I suppose..Never seen him before!)

After he leaves all the three are talking that no one knows that Ayeesha is legally the owner of Jai's property and of Nihal! Veer hears it and asks "Aap yeh kya bol rahi hai mom"...All the three turned to look at him perplexed!

Thanx a lot Rosh...but I bet DD will twist everything her way n the brainless guy will yet again believe his mom... also am sure Veer has not heard that it's his mom conspiring against Ayesha!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

22/02/2010

thanks Roshni...

ohh i think they have come to know of Divya's will.........PB ke aane ke baad will saamne aa gaya....😆

but Nihal ki custody samajh mein aati hai but how does Ayesha become the benefactor of Jai's property.....😕
shonaveer thumbnail
agreew ith you rosh n anshu,
completely right yaar.... pata nahi hamara naughty chocolate ke brain cells kab activate honge.. i am sure that, they will coverup in tomorrows episode... they will make him against ayesha all over again...
kutti kammeni ki khoon karna hai !!!
5KH ;)
shonaveer thumbnail
swan,
haha.. PB ke aane ke baad.. will bhi aagaya.. thats completely cool n true.. yaar, i think, since nihal is not haviong anyone.. i think jai and divya wrote ayesha's name.. and i think in practical, legally, it is applied... until the child turns into a major, the guardian gets all the rights over the child and the property....
Roshni. thumbnail
Arps, aaj ek baat notice kar haan!

Maza aayega! CC Tv pe dekh rahe hai..Its all in Black white! Aur achanak Ayeesha ko red color ka mask dikhayi deta hai.! Kya baat hai she can find out the colors in black and white TV!🤣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

agreew ith you rosh n anshu,

completely right yaar.... pata nahi hamara naughty chocolate ke brain cells kab activate honge.. i am sure that, they will coverup in tomorrows episode... they will make him against ayesha all over again...
kutti kammeni ki khoon karna hai !!!
5KH ;)

As usual, he will be the last one to know the things....he is a typical Hindi soap hero...handsome but clueless....sexy but dumb