Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Veer asked forgiveness from kameeni😲 😲 kaye ke liye? ekdum hi pagal ho gaya hai lagta hai...OH God pata nahi kitne din aur yeh stupidity dekhni padegi
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Suman🤗 mujhse mat pooch yaar...maine toh dekha hi nahi but as expected bahut bakwaas tha...
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu, Kiran di🤗

Aaj meine epi nahi dekhi! I just couldn't watch..mann nahi tha! What was the precap? Kuch acha tha?

The only scene I watched was Ayeesha telling the truth to Mrs Dixit and Pammi!😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar tum log na dekhana ..today u all will surely hate Veer more than kameeni becoz we all knwo kameeni is a person to be hated but Veer taking this U turn and blabbering that stupid stuff against ayesha .. i really wanted to go and slap veer now
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Veer has proved himself brainless dumboo ..he has accepted that that he was on fault for trusted ayesha and ask forgivesness from kameeni ...duffer kahin ka ..now they will keep away nihal from ayesha

🤣 Love the emoticons...especially the yellow one...I can actually imagine you screaming like that Di😆
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaj Ki Tajah Khabar--19th Feb

Ayesha and Veer's misunderstanding deepens....Veer stops the cop from taking away Ayesha...Ayesha thanks him for believeing her...but he said that he did it only for Nihaal...n he has lost all his trust on her...Ayesha cries...Veer stroms out.
Ayesha goes to stay with Mrs. Dixit...n Pammi n dixit supports her....they ask her the actual incident..n Ayesha gives them the details. They assure her that they will tell the truth to Veer...n dat it will help him regain his faith on her...but Ayesha says that Veer has lost all his faith in her...n dat he has started believing that she can do dis kind of work...so it will b her who will prove herself innocent..n his thoughts wrong(Good Ayu...b strong again👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Veer doesn't deserve u]

DD (Kamini Vardhan..for new comers) starts bashing Ayesha back at home in front of Veer....Nandini gets some dialogue n she also starts speking agaist Ayesha...Veer looks hurt n in pain..yet he tells that he regrets that he once made Ayu his friend. DD says that now they shud take care strictly that Nihaal is kept far far far away from Ayesha..(How mean...I tell u)

Ayu calls Nihaal n says that she has got loads of work...ncan't cum back home for somedays...NiSha mutual understandings....

PRECAP
Sreedhar catches a man...in someones home....Ayesha cums n asks him for whom was he selling those files....he says he was just told to do so....n he doesn't noe who was the master mind....they drag him...to Veer(may b)n Ayesha tells that its only him who can prove her innocence.

My Precap That man will change his statement....n will again acuse Ayesha...n VeeSha be separate.........Lambi Judaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Rosh🤗 🤗 maine kuch bhi nahi dekha aaj...so no idea at all...and Deepu is not going to write the precap today, as she also didn't see it
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Rosh ..precap was that Shrinder hold that mask guy and ayesha says something that u have to tell the truth and both shrinder and ayesha take that guy away ..thats it ..mainey itna dihan nahi diya bas

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Himzzzz....Hi kiran di..I noe last day I didn't just cum...coz yesterday had been too tough for me....PPhewww!!

Just checked the dance onl9..n todays episode....again calls for another dragging session.... pata nahi kabh iss Veeru ko akal aayegi...Brainless Indeed.
Maasi...seriously...inn kameeno ke liye....aapki sacchai ka koi mol nahi.
Veer n his two most stupidest questions.....mere samajh ke bhahar the.
How can those two affirmative answers prove that she was wrong...someone plz explain....Veer why don't u only do the honorssss 😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Thanks for the precap Payal😃 😃 Hmm so next week also torture only by next friday I think the real culprit might be caught