G'nite guys..Give 10 gaalis to Veer b4 u sleep๐Ÿ˜†
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Good night Rosh, Himu, Kuttu- see you all tom xxx
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really!!!! What the heck he was just pinning for her...really...that means he did have much trust in Ayesha if he can be persuaded by something like. If Veer compared her to Jai....would he questions Jai..that's the million dollar question....hog-wash!!!!
Mel
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Extremely bakwas episode today ..actually when ayesha was running behind the theif it looked so funny and weird to me ..laghta hai creatives ki akal phir ghas cherney chali gaye hai
Dance part was just ohk .. i wanted to see veesha dance step but CVs gave more coverage to khattu minee and avi nandini ..yaar unko kon dekhna chahta hai .. i wanted full dance song with camera just focus on veesha
Now after this i m going to skip next 2 or 3 episodes and will depend on BU's updates ..
Wesay one thing i forgot koi dialogue writer ko samjhao keh abey duffer do u have limited vocabularly ..for veer u just have one word "ruk jao" and for ayesha "please sir mujhey maaf kerdijiye ..mujh se bohat bari galti hogeye ..apney mujhey pe trust kerkey mujhey pe bohat bara ahsan kiya hai ..blah blah ..lagtha hai CVs usko kem salarly detey hain jiski wajah se vo vohi ghissey pitey dialogue likhta hai huh
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Veer has proved himself brainless dumboo ..he has accepted that that he was on fault for trusted ayesha and ask forgivesness from kameeni ...duffer kahin ka ..now they will keep away nihal from ayesha

Vardhans are totally mental people ..instead of vardhan mansion they should stay in mental hospital ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kiran Di๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— Aaj aap itni jaldi...episode dekha kya?I didn't watch today's episode....did all that you just now mentioned happened in todays episode?
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Yes i watched last 15 mins and that too mostly by mute ..only heard veer's dialogue ...ayesha now comes to stay with mrs. dixit and later calls nihal that she is busy in hotel work so can't come to vardhan house ..also to mrs. dixit she tell whole event and when pammi and Mrs. dixit tells that they gonna remove veer misunderstanding then ayesha stopes them becoz as she knows that veer will not trust her again and she is gonna prove herself for sure now Veesha relations are back to zero ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Kiran Di๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— Aaj aap itni jaldi...episode dekha kya?I didn't watch today's episode....did all that you just now mentioned happened in todays episode?

Yaar i was so upset so came early to share my anger with u all ..wesay bhee long time since i met u people...socha out of sight out mind na hojaon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Di, as expected totally worthless episode๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก good that I didn't watch it....

Di, yeh kya keh rahi ho...main aapko roz yaad karti hoon...aur poochti hoon...aap hi apna darshan nahi deti๐Ÿ˜”
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Yes i watched last 15 mins and that too mostly by mute ..only heard veer's dialogue ...ayesha now comes to stay with mrs. dixit and later calls nihal that she is busy in hotel work so can't come to vardhan house ..also to mrs. dixit she tell whole event and when pammi and Mrs. dixit tells that they gonna remove veer misunderstanding then ayesha stopes them becoz as she knows that veer will not trust her again and she is gonna prove herself for sure now Veesha relations are back to zero ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey Kiran ...Himu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aaj kya huwa ... Bahut he bakwaas episode hai kya ....
Kiran you seem quite depressed .... Kya huwa .. intolerable episode hai kya