Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Anshu🤗 🤗 You are right, there's enough stress in life..and we don't need to add it by seeing all kinds of emotional atyachar on shows..I deal with enough of stress of other people throughout the day...as it is am mentally drained by the end of the day...so I don't like to watch such things which will make me more stressed and agitated...in fact that's the reason i don't watch news also...especially the crappy way in which news is presented nowadays..i prefer reading newspapers only....

awww Himani...🤗🤗 🤗 i know what you mean considering the profession u r in. Chalo let's keep hope and wish Veer's brain starts working a bit....though seems unlikely. Nihaal has more brains that him
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tee hee guys- i just noticed that today no one has even bothered to ask for the links:) The last few days we were so desperate to see the epis, aaj bravehearts ke updates se hi khush hain! 😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruti, I know there's no craziness today, everyone's just mad😆

Anshu, the day veer's brain starts working...we'll have a party with ice creams😆 😆

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himani,

How about you counseling Veer? Maza aayega naa?
Waise Mattu ka pata nahi...I just loved it ...woh bhi flashbacks! I just remembered that I never saw them due to my exams! But today! Wah Wah! Maza aaya!
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Tee hee guys- i just noticed that today no one has even bothered to ask for the links:) The last few days we were so desperate to see the epis, aaj bravehearts ke updates se hi khush hain! 😃

Shruti...

Just can't..I used to watch rerun as well...Aaj dekho..I'm not even bothered to go there!
Moreover we were longing fora precap..Par sab intezaar pe rukavat!

Originally posted by: ht312

Shruti, I know there's no craziness today, everyone's just mad😆

Anshu, the day veer's brain starts working...we'll have a party with ice creams😆 😆

Himani! You're a counsellor?! Well- you have a full list of ppl from the show ranging from Veer the temporarily insane to Kameeni, the permanent mentalist 😆
Mind you- Veer ko to counselling se zyada thapad ki zaroorat hain.

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Shruti...

Just can't..I used to watch rerun as well...Aaj dekho..I'm not even bothered to go there!
Moreover we were longing fora precap..Par sab intezaar pe rukavat!

Hey Rosh- to kya precap bhi nahi aya? So no relief from the depression?
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hey Rosh- to kya precap bhi nahi aya? So no relief from the depression?

Haila! Shruti, galati ho gayi! I meant promo!😳
Chal Himu jaake sote hain...issi ummeed mei ki kal kuch naya aur acha promo aajaye!😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, veer ki counselling...nahi kar paaooingi...wahi behosh ho jaooingi🤣 🤣 waise I agree with Shruti, more than counselling char zhapad padenge na usko...tab khud ba khud akal thikaane aa jayegi🤣 🤣

Kameeni, no counseling required....seedhe mental asylum mein parcel karne ka🤣

Rosh, I know even I watch the show's repeats or you tube videos...but abhi just don't want to see it
reepicheep thumbnail
haan Rosh, lets sleep over it...it will help....goodnight everyone...see you in update thread😃

Bye Shruti😃 hope to read your ff in the weekend😃