Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Mallu🤗 hehe am like that too...when there's some sad or atyachar track in a show, i don't watch it for sometime...kya karu bada kamzor dil hai mera 😆 😆

Same here Himani....mera bhi dil kamzor hai. I just can't see all the rona -dhina atyachaar. That's precisely the reason, I can't watch SP or any other channel...all the shows are same. We have enough problems to deal with n at the end of the day, I had rather watch some to relax my mind...rather than watching styachaar tracks. Sometimes I feel I should watch SAB TV😳...at least non sensical comedies hai but not heavy on the brain🤔
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, I started watching jab we met after the dance😆 😆 I was tempted in the end to watch the precap...but remote mein button dabane ki himmat nahi hui😳 😆 😆 Ab next few episodes mein jab tak ayesha pe atyachar hoga, I can't watch it....will watch once she starts fighting back.......
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

We will rely on braveheart Deepu, Arpita and Anjana for the updates

well, they are indeed bravehearts.......but I am not for sure
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu, Kaha naa I was looking like a Jala papad!!!

Upar se yeh epi ne dil aur dimaag karaab kar diya! I was too tempted in the end that mei precap dekh baiti!

Anshu di, acha hua...Lekin maze ki baat hai ki Mattu ki baat bann gayi!
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Same here Himani....mera bhi dil kamzor hai. I just can't see all the rona -dhina atyachaar. That's precisely the reason, I can't watch SP or any other channel...all the shows are same. We have enough problems to deal with n at the end of the day, I had rather watch some to relax my mind...rather than watching styachaar tracks. Sometimes I feel I should watch SAB TV😳...at least non sensical comedies hai but not heavy on the brain🤔

Hi Anshu🤗 🤗 You are right, there's enough stress in life..and we don't need to add it by seeing all kinds of emotional atyachar on shows..I deal with enough of stress of other people throughout the day...as it is am mentally drained by the end of the day...so I don't like to watch such things which will make me more stressed and agitated...in fact that's the reason i don't watch news also...especially the crappy way in which news is presented nowadays..i prefer reading newspapers only....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Girls ... See U in the evening ...Need to rush to work ... Lets see ab Arpita is Saday huway episode ka kya kartee hai ....
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

😕

Word Count: 0

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Himu, Kaha naa I was looking like a Jala papad!!!

Upar se yeh epi ne dil aur dimaag karaab kar diya! I was too tempted in the end that mei precap dekh baiti!

I hope Minnie's character changes a little bit after falling in love😆..

I stopped watching after the dance...I am tempted to watch the precap..but I am not brave enough i guess
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, OMG maine update thread mein yahi likha tha...ki tum pakka roast papad hokar aaoigi😆 😆
Mujhe bhi tempt hua precap dekhne ka, but good i didn't see it...nahi toh aur bhi dimaag kharab hota....

reepicheep thumbnail
Anshu, strange and inexplicable as it is...indeed khattu aur minnie ki setting ho gayi and they danced too😕 😆

Kuttu, that was funny indeed, and am no ways watching the precap...I just can't see it...sadma lag jayega mujhe😆 😆