Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks so much Deepu....so this week was fun before the storm. Keemeni at her evil best. 🤬So I am sure she is doing all this so trap A, throw her out of their lives forever and break V's trust. From the looks of Precap, that's what is gonna happen. It's all KK's doing.... Chalo time to avoid the episodes has come again...good for me...was getting obssessed wit hthe show. But don't worry, things will fall in place again......Brainless tiger will get the brain again ...eventually.🤢... Nihal will never let go of his massi for sure......

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...I'm a lil new to this forum and would like to thnk you for the update...but knowing whats in store for Ayesha, I dnt think I'll be able to stomach watching it....will make do with reading ur updates for a while....I find it pretty hard to digest the fact that Veer so readily believed Ayesha was guilty🤔...Is this his definition of friendship??, If so I'd hate to be his enemy....After this I want Ayesha to fight back against them and emerge a stronger woman...poor girl this is the second time she'll face goin to jail😭.... there's a lot of groveling in Veer's future....I hope Ayesha doesn't give in so easily...Wud luv to see the mighty Veer Vardhan Singh beg for ayesha's forgiveness😈.....
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lovelies- do you all not think that JJ ka kuch hope tha but if he is the one stealing the money he will not want to help as he will want A to be blamed rather than him?

Maybe he will do the usual double dholki- tell Kamini (I am thinking of an even worse name for her now!!!) that A is definately guilty but on the other side try and tell Veer she is not? 😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu🤗 hehe am like that too...when there's some sad or atyachar track in a show, i don't watch it for sometime...kya karu bada kamzor dil hai mera 😆 😆
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mayah

Hi...I'm a lil new to this forum and would like to thnk you for the update...but knowing whats in store for Ayesha, I dnt think I'll be able to stomach watching it....will make do with reading ur updates for a while....I find it pretty hard to digest the fact that Veer so readily believed Ayesha was guilty🤔...Is this his definition of friendship??, If so I'd hate to be his enemy....After this I want Ayesha to fight back against them and emerge a stronger woman...poor girl this is the second time she'll face goin to jail😭.... there's a lot of groveling in Veer's future....I hope Ayesha doesn't give in so easily...Wud luv to see the mighty Veer Vardhan Singh beg for ayesha's forgiveness😈.....

Hi Mayah! Welcome to the Forum and pls dont le this episode put you off 😊 (I know we are engaging in some serious bashing) but hope is there after all (I am trying to be positive now 😊). I said in some other posts that my take is that this is the beginning of a long road to convert Veer to seeing how stupid and evil his family are.

reepicheep thumbnail
Hi mayah, welcome to the forum😃 I don't think any of us are upto watching the show for a few episodes We will rely on braveheart Deepu, Arpita and Anjana for the updates
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Lovelies- do you all not think that JJ ka kuch hope tha but if he is the one stealing the money he will not want to help as he will want A to be blamed rather than him?

Maybe he will do the usual double dholki- tell Kamini (I am thinking of an even worse name for her now!!!) that A is definately guilty but on the other side try and tell Veer she is not? 😕

Ab apni saree hopes JJ par he tikki huwee hai ... He wants them together not seperated .... JJ kuch karo .... Veer 😡 This is his Dosti ... Log dosti karna band kardaygay ... Friendship mei trust is so important ...
reepicheep thumbnail
Shruti, activation theory holds good usually...but right now I think veer's brain cells have all died😕 I hope your theory that veer will get converted now, works out...Man, would I love to see him begging and grovelling and ayesha ignoring him,,,tab aayega unth pahad ke neeche
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@himu:hehe same here, o so sooorrry, i forget to thank deepu because of my extreme sadness.
Love you deepu for microscopic details and arpi you too, himu BRAVEHEARTS is the correct word to compliment our brave girls.
🤗hugs for Deepu and Arpi and for you to himu for being like me hehehe🤗🤗mera heart bhi bahut kamzur hai😆ab tu funeral mera kya ayesha ki izzat ka hi nikal gaya she must be the one who should haunt veer and kamini by becomming a zombie😆
Mallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Suman, sahi kaha..if this is forever friendship...then I wonder what is fair weather or momentary friendship😕 👎🏼