Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I really hope they dnt drag this Veer misunderstanding Ayesha track for too long...I wanna see Veer romancing Ayesha track😍......why is it always calm before the storm??an it's mostly wenever there's a song...aaja nachle song came an after that custody of Nihaal went to the vermin vardhans....zara sa jhoom lu mein song an after that Ayesha receives a plethora of insults regarding her honor and now ab toh forever song an Ayesha gets accused of selling hotel strategies😕.....I hope one day Veer is accused of something and Ayesha will jus thumb her nose at him😈
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Deepu for the marvellous precap! You are really brave yaar!
Himu,
Meine episode dekh li..Lekin Beech mei I got so irritated ki started watching Veer Zaara!
I saw that Veer was shouting at ayyesha..toh 🥺😭
Mujhse control nahi hua! Yaar yeh log do din kushi kushi the....Kamini aa gai Kushi bhi gaya!😡
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We r used to KK insulting A..but Veer😡!! It's going to cost him..but I don't

understand this..till now he always trusted her...but suddenly how can he

think that A is after money😡
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttapu

We r used to KK insulting A..but Veer😡!! It's going to cost him..but I don't

understand this..till now he always trusted her...but suddenly how can he

think that A is after money😡

Kuttu, Yeh toh hona hi tha! I expected this to happen a little later but nahi abhi ke abhi ho gaya! Poore tarah dost nahi baan paye toh enemity shuru kar diye!! Veer is going to repent!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Precap Deepu
Kuttu , Himu, Rosh , Shruti , Arps and the rest of the gang 🤗 Yeh kay ho gaya ..... Subah subah Uthtayee see hei Promo dekha and now this Precap .... Koie Veer Ko pakad kay Maro ..
Yesterday Arps was saying that if Veer does anything " WOh PB aur Veer Ko Dus maraygee and Ek ginagee " She better gets her bailaan ready ... 😡 Saaray Armanoon par pani pheer diya ..😭
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Thanks for the Precap Deepu

Kuttu , Himu, Rosh , Shruti , Arps and the rest of the gang 🤗 Yeh kay ho gaya ..... Subah subah Uthtayee see hei Promo dekha and now this Precap .... Koie Veer Ko pakad kay Maro ..
Yesterday Arps was saying that if Veer does anything " WOh PB aur Veer Ko Dus maraygee and Ek ginagee " She better gets her bailaan ready ... 😡 Saaray Armanoon par pani pheer diya ..😭

PB-ne bhi sab spoil kar diya😡 we r waiting for a nice promo and look what we got...Valentine day ko

kya banadiya I have asked Arpita to dump her tiger in the other post😆 😆 ab maar mujhe khana padeka i guess😆
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kuttu, Yeh toh hona hi tha! I expected this to happen a little later but nahi abhi ke abhi ho gaya! Poore tarah dost nahi baan paye toh enemity shuru kar diye!! Veer is going to repent!

But I have to admit..I loved watching the in the Dance part..the way he took A's hand and pulled her

closer😳...but CVs don't want us to be happy for more than 1min!!

I think may be JJ will help A get out of this mess as he wants V & A to fall in love
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, thanks for the precap yaar...tum bahut himmat wali ho, jo episode dekha...I didn't watch it after the dance....was waiting for you to post the precap....precap toh aur bhi depressing...I don't think I can handle so musch injustice towards ayesha....will give the show a miss for 2-3 episodes and only read the updates....me sad now

omg himu we too are very similar, when i knew already that there is a bad news waiting after a good one than i dont watch the show😆i am not the only one like that its my habbit with every show i have ever watched ahahahahah😆😆😆
yeah now ayesha will cry and cry and cry and cry
omg himu agree with ya jani, even i am tired of this constant phase of injustice with ayeshaand now veer and ayesha will fight again
BTW howz everyone?😃😭
Mallu
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttapu

But I have to admit..I loved watching the in the Dance part..the way he took A's hand and pulled her

closer😳...but CVs don't want us to be happy for more than 1min!!

I think may be JJ will help A get out of this mess as he wants V & A to fall in love

Hi guys- mein wapas aa gayi- desk move karliya, kuch aur sabh par thobda chada liya 😆. I dont even want to get my hopes up too much that this track will not drag.
Also- what happened to our theory ke wed tabh Veer ka brain active aur Friday tak to full force mein energizer bunny ki tara dodta hain? PB ne akar sabh ulta kar diya kya? !!!😲
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Rosh🤗 🤗 Bu ka atyachar sah aayi...aur uske baad episode bhi dekha...bahut brave hain yaar tu...maine bhi dance ke baad nahi dekha...jab we met dekhne lagi😆 😆

Hi Kuttu,🤗 🤗 even am boycotting it for 2-3 episodes...cannot bear veer insulting ayesha

Hi Suman🤗 🤗 yaar kal dreamland meinaur aaj ek hi jhatke mein dharti par wapas...bahut nainsaafi hain