Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
agree with you himani............. i really dont wanna watch the show too.. kya yaar.. aise kaise ho sakta hai.. mein yeh sab nahi dekh paa rahi hoon... but in sab mein NC bohot cute lag raha hai na :p
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the lil update and precap,,,,really annoyed with Veer!!😡...I didn't watch the episode after the dance having already known that there's only heartache in store for Ayesha...I dnt reckon I'll watch it next week either...maybe by then Veer will have faith in Ayesha again?🤔
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sum.. thanks for the comment.. agree with you.. it is very depressing.. kuch karo na creatives.. achche track leke aao.. please..
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Itna depression 😭, I am really feeling glum now.

Thanks so much for the precap Deepu xx, at least I can brace myself for the nastiness now when I do watch it.
I hope they don't drag this too much guys??? Veer ki to me kya kahun aaj?!?! He has had enough bashing on the Forum and I think that is going to continue but the only saving grace can be ke he finds out the truth asap and then his making up process starts- which, we should all really enjoy?!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepu,veer chahe kitna cute hi kyun na lage...but he's being very mean and brainless, and I can't watch that right now......
Poor ayesha who's gonna help her now
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi shruti, join the club....even I don't feel like bashing veer now, have done that enough😆 😆 so am just going to avoid 2-3 episodes...and then watch again
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will also stop watching after the dance..I don't want to watch couple of

dumbos(including Veer) insulting Ayesha😡..I think even I won't watch

2-3 episodes
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think abhi bahaut zyaada paka rahe hain...misunderstandings and all....now come on....yehi baki tha...the only saving grace on this show besides sweet nihaal and masi relationship was V and A's budding frndship....dunno what will i watch further jpsya for😭
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kuttu, Himu- chalo 2-3 episodes tak koi hope nahi rakh te hain, then is something good happens quickly we get a pleasant surprise and if not, well we are prepared for the worst:) 😉
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu,veer chahe kitna cute hi kyun na lage...but he's being very mean and brainless, and I can't watch that right now......
Poor ayesha who's gonna help her now

True, very true...6' "2" tall hai, lekin brain to centimeters ka hi hai shayad😆