Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
oh guyz... the same promo is repeating again and again... when is the new one coming... oh god.. i seriously require a promo to keep my heart beats under control hmm.... VEERU....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update Deepu!! See i also said it's not a dream sequence...plus I noticed the brown/hennaish hair last nite while I watched the episode....n that's why I was asking if any of the 2 guys u girls referred to had that collored hair....so a new entry....

Awwwww I wanna see Nihal and Saira....🤗 and Veesha❤️

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Deepu😃 Am so glad that it was not a dream nahi toh pura din ka day dreaming bekaar ho jaata🤣 🤣
Ok I was so waiting for the veesha moment that didn't notice khattu, mattu,jattu much😆 😆
Veesha scene was sooooooooo intense...akhir raha nahi gaya veer se😍

But yeh kya yaar CV's ko Tara rum pum ke gaano se itna pyar? Hey shona hi chala dete instead😆 😆
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys....am backkkk🤗🤗

17th Feb ...Episode Update

1) Masked man revealed...hez some firangi baba....whoz a hindi lecturere...doing research n all....so all our guess work went in vain...

2) DONT BLAME VEER...it was Nihaal's idea and choice to make the hottie wear that red overcoat....n Veer had to give in coz Nihaal and his Valentine was actually referring him as UNCLE....so naughty chocolate had to put that on

Veer+ his Nihaal and wud b daughter in law scene was sooooo cute...

4) Breaking News...:::: Avi...with his actual valentine was actually CUTE todayyyy... I loved NanVi

5) Khattu dials wrong number n gets some slaps n punches...😆😆

6) Veer looks at Ayesha in the party hall...n remembers their old moments....that same rain dance...dosti wala clip....n gulps more drinks as he remembers her breaking friendship with him

7) Finally...its the most awaited scene of the day... Veer grabs Ayesha by her shoulder n asks her...when shez leaving the job(HIs voice reflecting his passion n love..) Ayesha tries to say something....n VEER PUTS A FINGER ON HER LIPS ☺️ ...asks why does she always do this to him...shez the only one after Jai bhaiyya whom he considered as his true friend....n why did she brea the frienship....n all...remaining for tomm

PRECAP

VeeSha dancing to Aab to Forever from TRRP...I said u all guys...they r somehow promoting that muvi..neway...The line comes when its like mere dil mein tum hi tum ho Veer moves his finger on her cheek....n den it continues

Overall its a good episode...no KK...so guys...just tune in n Njoyyyyyy 👏 👏 👏
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Hello Girls..Currently Himani unavailable🤣 🤣 , totally in veesha paradise like this

Himu , dreamland say bahar nikal and bata was his dress looking like Arpita said " silk ke chaadar lapaat le " You you were so busy loooking at his face ke notice he nahi kiya 😳
Rosh 😃 sab predictions galat nahi huwee ... Dream sequence nahi hai .... WOW
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you himani..

they can show hey shona na.. when veesha will be duet,

veer will be looking at ayesha, ayesha at veer and ,me at naughty chocolate... hehe...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
kya brain wash ki maine sab ki
reality k dream main badal diya
I knew ki PB bahut badaa jhatka dega.
uski story ka focus hai Vesha ke beech bridge N.
then story move karne naya plot chahiye na. so he is making base via red mask
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you deepu
I so love you
kabhi kabhi update main bhi darshan diya karo
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi tu office mei hai .. Shaam ko batatee hoon ... Till then I will think ke mujay kya chaheyay 😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 🤗 aaj tum yahan...accha hain lion ko bhi kabhi kabhi den chod ke jaana chayiye😆

Rosh🤗 🤗 Aaj tum mujhse bhi jaldi😲 😲 aise kaise ho gaya

Suman🤗 🤗 aa rahi hoon wapas dharti par😆 😆 aur haan woh silk ka chadar hi tha, aur pata hai NIhal ne select kiya veer ke liye