Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Shruti, yes it does look like a kiss☺️ ☺️ Oh God, can't wait for tomorrow's epi😍 😍 😍

Me too!!!! In fact I cannot wait to watch today- I hate work!!!
Also if I miss yoga again today, my instructor will disown me but how am I supposed to focus on balancing on one foot when there is an episode like that to be watched?! 🤣😍
Thanks again Himani for sharing the update so quickly.
Ab kal tak ham sabh ka boora haal....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel🤗 how are you/ how's the training going on...missing you in our update thread😭 Mel, you'll love the episode...and the precap is 😍 😍 but Mel, Veer's clothes are🤢 🤢
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Me too!!!! In fact I cannot wait to watch today- I hate work!!!
Also if I miss yoga again today, my instructor will disown me but how am I supposed to focus on balancing on one foot when there is an episode like that to be watched?! 🤣😍
Thanks again Himani for sharing the update so quickly.
Ab kal tak ham sabh ka boora haal....

Shruti, tell me about it...I have to do a group relaxation tomorrow at work....how am I going to do that jab meri hi saasen upar-neeche ho rahi hai...after watching the precap😳 🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar...I miss u guys!!! Training is gng ok...yaar my new co-wrk is like Minnie look and attitude!!!! Scarey!!!!!!

I dnt get it sid is in the fashion industry...it's such a cardinal sin.

Have to go..;(

Mel🤗 how are you/ how's the training going on...missing you in our update thread😭 Mel, you'll love the episode...and the precap is 😍 😍 but Mel, Veer's clothes are🤢 🤢

reepicheep thumbnail
Aww Poor Mel, its ok...finish training and come back soon...and see today's epi...when you watch minnie you'll die laughing...Yaar I don't know why they gave veer such a horrible dress🤢
reepicheep thumbnail
Where are the rest of the janta?
Kiran Di missing from 2 days now😔
Rosh , late again😳
Payal, Mallu gayab🤔
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Mel..I hope u get chutkara from ur Minnie soon😊

@ Himani...Sridhar's comments were awesome after seeing Minnie's face..'Mask pehanlo'🤣🤣

I tht Ayu wears only desi dress till now..but she is looking nice😳

I found Videos of initial parts not the final & precap..I am waiting for someone to upload it
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Todays Precap ...Made my Day 😃 .. Ab mei khusi khushi office ja saktee hoon ...
Ab Arpita kay update ka intezaar rahayga ... She will be totally in Veesha dreamland today .. God help her 😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Anshu😃 🤗 Sorry dear that you have to wait so much for the episode...today was truly fun...you could do with a laugh or two...try and watch it in your lunch break...and be careful not to laugh out loud😃🤗

Well, that's also not possible becoz you tube is blocked in my office.....that's why more frustration esp when there's something I want to see right away....
reepicheep thumbnail
Kuttu, Shridhar was so funny today...initially he went all gaga over minnie without seeing her, and then when he saw her face,it was so funny...and Choksi's dialogue that if she doesn't wear mask the whole hall will be empty was superb🤣 🤣

And did you see the scene where khatmal and minnie were reading the letters...it was 🤣