Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
me here pata nahi kab lion aa jaaaye
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

me here pata nahi kab lion aa jaaaye

Girls I just saw it on the other site .. They are about to kiss in the precap 👏👏
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Suman,himani,shruti, Arpita😊

@Arpita..hope ur lion gets busy with something else..so that u can spend time on ur Tiger😆😆
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Girls I just saw it on the other site .. They are about to kiss in the precap 👏👏

oh my God!!! ☺️
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Update

16/2/10

Hello JPSYAians

Guys Do I love Wednesdays or what..Yahoooooooooooo...It was a superb precap...just wait a little bit...First let me giove you today's verdict about the episode

Today's verdict: 🤣

Guys you will laugh your pants off at Minnie-Khatmal's love story..I still have severe stomach pain after laughing so much...good, light-hearted fun episode and that too Kameeni free⭐️

Today's Precap

Nihal's plan worked..Veesha are friends again⭐️ They show veesha in a corner in the party hall😳 😳 Veer is holding Ayesha ☺️ ☺️ Waise he's wearing a horrible red color God alone knows what suit(I can already hear Mel screaming😆 😆) Ayesha looks pretty in a green dress😃 He's asking her tell me why you broke our firendship...and she says I am sorry, I made a mistake..I was worried about what people would say...and how they would taunt and insult you...and veer says so you are more worried about what people say than our friendship...at which A says, you are my best friend...and he says sacchi...she says yes...Veer comes closer to her and is bending down towards her as if he's gonna kiss her☺️ Well I don't know whether the kiss or hug or whatever will happen , but no harm in hoping right😉

After a long time cool episode...and looks like that mystery masked man is Rajdeep...but I could be wrong...and Mrs.Dikshit has come back after playing nurse in DMG😆

Enjoy the Episode😃
-Himani

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
🥳🤣

Originally posted by: ht312

Precap Update

16/2/10

Hello JPSYAians

Guys Do I love Wednesdays or what..Yahoooooooooooo...It was a superb precap...just wait a little bit...First let me giove you today's verdict about the episode

Today's verdict: 🤣

Guys you will laugh your pants off at Minnie-Khatmal's love story..I still have severe stomach pain after laughing so much...good, light-hearted fun episode and that too Kameeni free⭐️

Today's Precap

Nihal's plan worked..Veesha are friends again⭐️ They show veesha in a corner in the party hall😳 😳 Veer is holding Ayesha ☺️ ☺️ Waise he's wearing a horrible red color God alone knows what suit(I can already hear Mel screaming😆 😆) Ayesha looks pretty in a green dress😃 He's asking her tell me why you broke our firendship...and she says I am sorry, I made a mistake..I was worried about what people would say...and how they would taunt and insult you...and veer says so you are more worried about what people say than our friendship...at which A says, you are my best friend...and he says sacchi...she says yes...Veer comes closer to her and is bending down towards her as if he's gonna kiss her☺️ Well I don't know whether the kiss or hug or whatever will happen , but no harm in hoping right😉

After a long time cool episode...and looks like that mystery masked man is Rajdeep...but I could be wrong...and Mrs.Dikshit has come back after playing nurse in DMG😆

Enjoy the Episode😃
-Himani

Thank you Himu .... 👏👏👏 What a amazing Precap .... Veesha about to Kiss🥳 I am sure koie na koie ghadda aa he jayaga disturb karnay 😡
kuttapu thumbnail

Thanks himani😊..I can't wait for tom!! wow!! I will keep searching youtube till I get today's episode😳
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Himu- you've made my day 🥳
Yipee- bhagwan aur creatives ne hamari sunli???!!! No KK and friendship back on track- yipee!!!! Pls pls dont let them spoil it!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Kuttu🤗 🤗Thanks for coming early😃

Hi Suman, Thanks sweetie🤗 🤗

Hi Arpita, wow what a lovely surprise to see you here🤗 🤗

Sorry for the late precap guys...I lost all that I had typed due to some error
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Shruti🤗 🤗 I know 2 kameeni free episodes..too good to be true...I don't think she will put in an appearance till thursday😃