Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Purva,
Jattu and Mattu? ๐Ÿคฃ We'll refer them like that from now on!! They're perfect!
Hey wait! Me too enrolling for the loveolgy classes!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Purva, loveology classes ke liye enrolled๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Rosh, whenever Nihal needs friendly advice uski laila oops saila hazir ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ and she gives good solutions to him..like when it was nihal's birthday and he wanted to meet ayesha, she asked him to call her through dil ka phone, as in wishing aloud that he wants to meet her, veer heard it and took him over๐Ÿ˜ƒ so am hoping the plan will work again.....

Star Plus pe...me don't watch star plus, so no idea.....waise what do you think about this new hotel strategy leak saazish...will ayesha emerge as a heroine ya phir phas jayegi?
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she will succeed-I want V to feel her intelligent services are most reqiured,since his brain ells are active obly on Wednesdays!
Looks like Saila is headmistress while N is vice-principal- Veesha still in kindergarten
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Purva, loveology classes ke liye enrolled๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Rosh, whenever Nihal needs friendly advice uski laila oops saila hazir ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ and she gives good solutions to him..like when it was nihal's birthday and he wanted to meet ayesha, she asked him to call her through dil ka phone, as in wishing aloud that he wants to meet her, veer heard it and took him over๐Ÿ˜ƒ so am hoping the plan will work again.....

Star Plus pe...me don't watch star plus, so no idea.....waise what do you think about this new hotel strategy leak saazish...will ayesha emerge as a heroine ya phir phas jayegi?

Himu,
I accidently watched it!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope their misundertanding doesn't continue!! I never in my whole life thought Pammi's plan will backfire this way!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But I have a feeling that A will not emerge as a heroine! Since N is going to the party, they will put up the act! But I think Ayeesha will serach for the red mask waala single handedly!
PS: Meri visible ghost Arpita..Parde se bahar aao!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

I think she will succeed-I want V to feel her intelligent services are most reqiured,since his brain ells are active obly on Wednesdays!

Looks like Saila is headmistress while N is vice-principal- Veesha still in kindergarten

Purva you thik so?
I think JJ will have to work even harder to achieve this!! Since V is refusing to listen to A...JJ will surely do something....may be in the party we'll get to see another Zara sa jhoom loon mei?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
reepicheep thumbnail
haan yaar aaj Arpita, doing ghostly act๐Ÿคฃ

Rosh, agree till now ayesha has played the heroine and got into sticky situations...this time also she will end up in trouble doing detectivegiri of that red mask wala
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Visible ghost? It destroys the purpose, Arpita,come out,hun!!
P.S Haven't seen the epi,who is red-mask waala?
Rosh, JJ will try some other innovative method! Hmm...............lets see A faints in V's arms unable to bear the tension & the medicine Jj has given to her thru Mattu?
Or better, A falls ill & V takes care of her, with inputs from N of course! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, party is slow music theme...maybe if we are lucky we get to see a slow romantic number๐Ÿ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Ok guys gotta go now...see you all in update thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail
Purva,
A actually overhears aperson plotting to take away the tender...She also hears that he'd be there in the party wearing a red mask! So A's detective work!!
Himu, may be we'll see them dance for Tera hone laga hoon?๐Ÿ˜
Bye Himu..Meet you tomorrow!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PS: Arps, Paas me Lion hai kya jo tu nahi aa rahi hai?
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago