Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ohk me watching todays episode from the the start ..but i don't agree that nandini will help chupkey chupkey..in the begining she was against her mom but later she agreed to DDD Right now i m seeing 3 groups arond Veesha
1. Sincere group i.e. Nihal and Pammi trying to make Veesha friends again πŸ‘πŸΌ
2. Evil group i.e. JJ and Khatwani trying to make veesha fall in love πŸ‘
3. Disgusting group i.e DDD and Nandini trying to break apart Veesha 😑
Its a fight b/w these 3 lets see who becomes successful now ..though i really want group 1 and 2 to be the winner but later i want Veesha after becomming friends, then lovers and later after marriage throw jiju out and send him to jail and let DDD live in mental hospital πŸ˜‰
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu,
What do you think was Pammi doing? we just that she was swapping some papers? any idea what that might be?
Payal..Jaldi se aajao!
Kuttu, Finally! what a relief that would be!!
PS: Himu, MNIK kaisa tha?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran Di..very accurate analysis of the three parties...but I don't want nandini turning bad too

Rosh, i guess they might be notes asking veesha to come to some place for something important...probably regarding nihal...so that they end up meeting each other aloneπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

MNIK good...but not too great...too much melodrama...they almost made it like a ordinary man turn superhero...but still nice message...srk-kajol acting superbπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh even i don't want Nandini to be bad ...becoz i really like her ..overall she looks very sweet .. Bechari ki kismet kis Donkey keh saath photi πŸ˜’
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just saw...yes PB is sure back....wah this was a very nice episode!!!!
does Nihal and Veer look alike now..or is it just me
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar...love letter...pammi is putting apologize letter in Veer and Ayesha file/locker. so both will think that they sent each other the letter....lol...finally we get to see nihal's childish masti!!!
I loved Nihal telling off Bunty...Atta boy
abt MNYK...is this the most funny thing...SRK's character is gng to see the Prez of the United States....it's funny b/casue i have still yet to see one face to face... and i live 40 min away from the white house...lol
QUOTE=Roshni.]Himu,
What do you think was Pammi doing? we just that she was swapping some papers? any idea what that might be?
Payal..Jaldi se aajao!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Himu,

Payal..Jaldi se aajao!

Sorry to jump in Roshni- hope you don't mmind.
I think Pammi is putting notes to each other, either asking to be friends again or maybe meeting up?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kiran Di, here are the links for today's epi..part 1 is missing..will try and find it out ...enjoyπŸ˜ƒ waise asli maza in part 2πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMXlBAPdb0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY80Or_pBsM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvkmSDehSmk
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the precap Himani πŸ€—
Hey Mel ,Rosh , Kuttu and rest of the gang . kaal Arpita was saying "kaam say kaam hath to pakaday """ Yeh lo pakad liya ...πŸ˜ƒ Now we need to ask Arps what her next wish is .. That might come true as well 😳
Okay , gang I need to go for my staff meeting ... Tum log enjoy karo ... I will see you in the evening ..
Have fun
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti,πŸ€—
Arrey Nahi yaar..no jumping between..that was a question put in general!πŸ˜ƒ
You mean asking for apologies and making them meet somewhere?
Me liking! But, we've got to see Thank you romance once again!πŸ˜†
Himu, you too thinking the same? Not bad forum thinks the similar way!😳