Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Himu!🤗 PB is back and so is Nihal's intelligence!
For the first time I missed JJ in the whole episode!! Feeling optimistic today as well! I liked Pammi and Nihal's interaction! Ab monday jaldi aayega hi nahi! Haila! Kitna intezar karna padta hai!
Hey Kuttu, Mel and Mallu!🤗🤗
PS: Kuttu, Avade inni snow pezhundo?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel😃 the episode was good...watch it quick

Mallu🤗 🤗 yeah little cupid nihal on mission to bring veesha together...how cute is that...and yes there was a classic hand-holding scene...the kinds that I wanted to see in JPSYA and my wish was granted😍 Thank you PB😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, I so enjoyed that whole bunty prank disaster and Nihal finally leaving his Gandhigiri and telling bunty off...and giving him a piece of his mind....well done nihal👏 👏

Veer holding ayesha's hand and stopping her was so 😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel😃 the episode was good...watch it quick

Mallu🤗 🤗 yeah little cupid nihal on mission to bring veesha together...how cute is that...and yes there was a classic hand-holding scene...the kinds that I wanted to see in JPSYA and my wish was granted😍 Thank you PB😃

thankyou once again himu😃, so PB is back so its a good omen, a hand holding scene happened today, jiju is too on make veesha falling for each other mission and now the good cupid is also on the same mission with good intensions and the other one with the evil one,, wa good vs evil😆 but the main thing is they are planning to make Vee-Sha VeeSha hahah😃there you go my cupids😉😆
Mallu
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the precap😊

@ Rosh--snow Kazhinju😆( I hope u r able to make it out)

I can't wait to watch the episode..but sadly I have to wait for youtube videos

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My bad luck ..i was just able to watch last part and that too of minee/ddd and nandini ...stupid DDD nay ab nandini ko bhee apni taraf kerliya ..disgusting woman huh

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh, I so enjoyed that whole bunty prank disaster and Nihal finally leaving his Gandhigiri and telling bunty off...and giving him a piece of his mind....well done nihal👏 👏

Veer holding ayesha's hand and stopping her was so 😳

Himu..mhh ki baat cheen li tumne!
☺️☺️ Holding her hands and them comforting her and then flash backs!☺️☺️
This is the Nihal I expected...I loved it when Bunty got scoldings and Nihal ko video game!👏👏
But did you see the expression between Kamini and Nandu when the hugged...I guess Nandu will help Ayeesha chup chupke!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
be right back...going to watch now:)
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Kiran Di🤗 don't worry...the video should be up soon...and main hoon na links dene ke liye😃

Mallu, we have two cupids here, stupid cupid jiju with 0% success rate🤣 and little angel cupid nihal with 100% success rate⭐️

Rosh, am so waiting for youtube videos for the handholding scene😍 😍 Yeah nandi bail was not too convinced by kameeni's wordfs...she's not a bad person...just a bail with moti budhi...agree she will help ayesha indirectly
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my frds...Mel..Kiran di...Rosh..Himani..n all others🤗

Hey Guys,....checked out todays episode.....was much much better....VeeSha rules...loved Nihaal-Bunty convo...Gud Nihaal...u rockkk

Will catch u all later....pplzz..ppl don't go..may b I will here after abother hour....hopefully I will b free by then