Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys...don't worry... Ayesha has 15 more days....n I guess...as soon as Veer gets those cold vibed from Ayesha regarding theiir friendship..he will try hard to make her his frd aagin..n in the process will try to prove her innocent. So may b b4 Ayesha leaves the hotel...she will b proved innocent...n den the love story starts
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay...c ya all in the update thread....actually needa write my next update..so that I can update by this weekend...lemme c...if I can make dat!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dolls.....
hope all is well. just saw the show...it was decent today.
im glad that Ayesha resigned...finally she will have peace now
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mel welcome dear ...see what if the story goes on like shruti FF..we may see a new entry like Rahul who gives job to Ayesha and veer getting jealous or so ..whatever i m glad that ayesha resigned ..now atleast jiju has 15 days ..the more ayesha goes away from veer the more jiju will try to bring veer closure to ayesha ..though it looks strange but this time i m seeing JJ as a cupid for veesha 😆
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cupid witha yellow ph & Kurta😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
kiran, kuttu..hi-eeeeeeeeee
somethg's gotta to give for Ayesha...really feel for her now. Its a bit much. She has cried so much lately that i think the gylercein factory has run out...
catch you later...have to finish digging out of the snow...bye dears...hugs
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Update

12/2/10

Hello JPSYAians

Well finally PB the creative head is back...and the results are there to see...the episode was good...Veer-Ayesha friendship was broken by ayesha...both very sad...Nihal is on mission get back maasi-chaachu together⭐️ And kameeni has recruited nandini's help in saving the vardhan family from ayesha nandini didn't look happy or convinced about it

Today's Precap

Little Cupid Nihal in action...recruits pammi maasi's help...he meets pammi maasi outside his school and tells her how maasi-chachu are not friends anymore..pammi maasi sad...he asks her will you help me in getting them back together...pammi says yes, I'l do whatever you say...then we see pammi inserting some note inside veer's file...and another note inside ayesha's locker...and she prays that God hope what am doing is right😃

Watch the epi for veer-ayesha scene..very good...Arpita, I said na there will be a hand holding scene and there was😉 😉 after all veer expert in holding ayesha's hand😉 😆⭐️ and how bunty gets a punishment and nihal told him off👏

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Mel, I am also waiting for today's episode 😊
MELINDAM thumbnail
thanks himani...cant wait to see this...PB welcome back...we really missed you!!!!!
so comic relief is well needed from all the rona dhona plots
hugs for Nihal!!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanksssssss a tonne himu🤗, you are a sweetheart, nice precap so the valentine day is near thats why they are showing break ups turning into links up again, omg hand holding, was there a scene like that today?? Well arpi hugs for ya,it indeed needs a lot of patience to write Kamini's ugly intensions that well, good job🤗
Hey gals how are you all doing???
Mallu