Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Purva🤗 🤗 Hope you are enjoying your birthday🥳 🥳 see today as a birthday gift for you, kameeni took the day off😆 its a good day indeed😃
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tee hee!! Can't wait Himani- Jiju's master plan- backfire as usual. Hopefully our hero will prove his "hero giri" and come through. BTW: one of my main ideas for the next update of my FF has been taken by the for-once creatives(: but never mind, I might still have to write it in with aslightly different angle!!!

I can't wait to watch the epi today!

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys was away to make Knor's Chicken ginger soup for kids ..now back ..payal and himani thanks for precap and updates ..yaar someone check videos are uploaded on youtube or not? me desperate to watch now.
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes, I am enjoying it very much( just back from a family dinner outside!!)
You see, DD realised that there was no need to spoil the party & contribute to Veer's carry-over intelligence(its thursday,that's why)!!
Also, Minnie-less epi is a Maxi-epi 😉 😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Shruti, for once I don't want jiju's plan to backfire yaar😆 but whether he plans or does not plan veesha will fall in love anyways...so no worries there😆

Oh Shruti which idea of yours was taken by the uncreatives...since when did they become so brainy 😆 anyways, sweetie...don't worry...your ideas are 1000 times better than theirs...and am sure you'll come up with something fabulous😃 ⭐️
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Shruti, for once I don't want jiju's plan to backfire yaar😆 but whether he plans or does not plan veesha will fall in love anyways...so no worries there😆

Oh Shruti which idea of yours was taken by the uncreatives...since when did they become so brainy 😆 anyways, sweetie...don't worry...your ideas are 1000 times better than theirs...and am sure you'll come up with something fabulous😃 ⭐️

Aaah- bless you hon! you are a sweetie. It was the idea of someone making an unwanted advance on Ayesha and Veer coming to the rescue!
reepicheep thumbnail
Kiran Di, here are the youtube links..hope this is the full epi...enjoy😃

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nERhQFaDumE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGBDcCvwRY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9Ggm3pGhs
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu, Not fair..You forgot to mention such an important thing today!!
That is...Jeeju's yellow phone is back!!
PS: Hi Himu, Payal, Anshu di, Kiran di, Mallu!🤗
PPS: Purva, aaj ka din kaisa tha? Yaar hume bhi cake wake khilao!
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Aaah- bless you hon! you are a sweetie. It was the idea of someone making an unwanted advance on Ayesha and Veer coming to the rescue!

Ah, now if you had written it Shruti, you would have made the guy a roguish looking handsome guy...not this moochad pudgy lecher that we had to endure today😕 😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, jiju ka yellow phone wapas/ kab maine to notice hi nahi kya😲 😲
yellow, yellow, dirty fellow khain ka🤣 🤣

waise aaj uske dirty mind se kuch thik-thak ideas nikle hain😆