Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh😃 tu aa gayi😃

Yaar Mrs.D ko pink color kr nurse dress mein, pink cap ke saath aur stern gossipy expression ke saath dekhkar meri toh yeh halat thi🤣

Veer's look was awesome😍 😍 kya hurt lag raha tha..aur gussa bhi...mujhe laga style se letter phad dega par nahi😆 😆
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

The confidence is really needed. But I do wonder if A will eventually leave the hotel...I think V will stop her. But actually I hope she finds herself another job to shut up that KK.

But I want Ayesha to leave the job.... She should also behave coldly with Veer infront of KK....so that KK clearly gets the thing in her mind that Ayesha is not at all after her son..or her so called Money n Property...n that she too have a self dignity. However the thing that bothers me is that VeeNiSha will definitely suffer due to all this. Ayesha shd leave the job n nt cum back b4 she regains back all her respect in that place....may b as Mrs Veer Vardhan Singh...wassay?
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankssss a tonne for the precap and highlights humari duhaiyan kaam agayee now ayesha will run away from veer but with help of jeeju both will fall in love with each other bas aik baar pyar hojaye omg himu the precap gives me a hope now veer will get more closer to ayesha as more she will try to run away from her.

Thankyou once again himani hey all kiran,purva,arpi,rosh,tia and everone
Mallu
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Suman😃 for once I wasn't angry with jiju and his foolish plans...he was the one who looked most devastated when ayesha handed her resignation🤣 now he and khattu are planning to bring them kareeb, that is going to be so funny🤣

JJ ko to award mila chaheyay if he succeeds in the plan 😃.. But beechary ka track record kharab hai ..his plans always kind of backfire ..Hope this one doesn't .. Chalo I got to go and get ready for work.. See you all in Arpita's update thread later.. enjoy 😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Mallu🤗 🤗 so nice to see you back again😃 dekha tumhare glycerin wale post ka kamaal...aaj ayesha nahi royi😆
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys!!!!Yipee- no daadi so I'll watch today's epi as soon as I can!! Hey guys- do you think it might be like in my FF and Ayesha finds a job with someone else?!!? This would definately make Veer more attentive?
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg himu the precap gives me a hope now veer will get more closer to ayesha as more she will try to run away from her.

Mallu

Mallu, that's what is known as push and pull theory of motivation😆 😆 the more ayesha pushes veer away, the more veer will get motivated to pull her towards him😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Shruti😃 yes, go ahead and watch the epi...its so nice without banshee KK...I hope it happens that way Shruti, like in your ff...but jiju has formulated a master plan...where he will make veesha fall in love and not let ayesha leave the hotel🤣 🤣
So lets see how his master plan goes
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paaal

But I want Ayesha to leave the job.... She should also behave coldly with Veer infront of KK....so that KK clearly gets the thing in her mind that Ayesha is not at all after her son..or her so called Money n Property...n that she too have a self dignity. However the thing that bothers me is that VeeNiSha will definitely suffer due to all this. Ayesha shd leave the job n nt cum back b4 she regains back all her respect in that place....may b as Mrs Veer Vardhan Singh...wassay?

That's what I mean Payal. Ayesha should leave the hotel and find another job. She needs to get her self respect back but then we know JJ won't let that happen. he has his own agenda so would try his best to make A stay at the hotel.....
But for once I want Ayesha to move on in life and get a job. Veer will anyway go after her...but someone needs to shut up KK, she actually gets on my nerves...so much that I don't want to watch her scenes🥱
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the precap Himani!!
I love JJ's plaan-I'm supprting him for the 1st time & wish him all the success! And,woe betide him if doesn't succeed!!
No DD today? 🥳 🥳
Hey, I love to see Veer as knight-in-a-shining-armour like today!!
P.S Hello all 🤗 !!
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago