Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Kiran Di🤗 yes green signal today, no danger...you can watch the episode...and no floods also😆 😆

There was No Kameeni...n additinal offer was ...there was a small VeeSha scene.....when Veer eneterd in hat room to save his quenie....look at his face...he looked sooo sweet...n hott indeed.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Anshu😃 Its such a relief to watch a kameeni free episode...it makes the episode all the more better...dunno when she is going to die🤔
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Suman😃 for once I wasn't angry with jiju and his foolish plans...he was the one who looked most devastated when ayesha handed her resignation🤣 now he and khattu are planning to bring them kareeb, that is going to be so funny🤣
paaal thumbnail
Hey Himz.....🤗 Kiran di 🤗 and Anshu,🤗 ...
wheerz others?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks payal and god morning 🤗...today's episode looks okay to me...best part no KK.....so will watch it for sure.

Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Yep...anshu....go for it. Also looks like our Ayesha is getting back her confidence...I wud love to c her strong once again..n outbeating KK at every instance.....in a way that Veer gets crazy for her.....hope the initial part of JJ plans works soon☺️
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Payal🤗 wasn't jiju funny today...master plan and all...maha bewkoof aur kameena insaan hai, but as long as he helps veesha fine by me🤣 🤣

Aur woh moochad villain🤣 🤣 badtameez kahin ka...yaar ayesha ko veer ko rokna nahi chahiye tha
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HImani,
You too? I too caught the precap where Mrs Dixit was badmouthing someone!😆
Thanks so much for the precap!!
Scenen of the day: Look on Veer's face when Ayeesha gave the resignation letter! Loved it!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paaal

Yep...anshu....go for it. Also looks like our Ayesha is getting back her confidence...I wud love to c her strong once again..n outbeating KK at every instance.....in a way that Veer gets crazy for her.....hope the initial part of JJ plans works soon☺️

The confidence is really needed. But I do wonder if A will eventually leave the hotel...I think V will stop her. But actually I hope she finds herself another job to shut up that KK.
paaal thumbnail
Hey Roshhhh🤗 Yhhh.....that expression in Veerz face was soo natural. I mean...I loved the way he expressed the fact how he was tolerating al these...Ayesha sufferiing...n he being helpless....his mazboori was clearly visible in is eyes

Also take a close look at his face when he stormed in that room to save quenie....he looked just a hot handsome young man.....Myy gwuad....wiuth his hairs shuffled a bit...he looks absolutely a Prince Charming☺️