Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey anshu n Kia.....chill guys,,,I was just kidding with ya all.....its absolutely okay.....😃😃😃

Yhhh....to c n tolerate the episode required a lot of patience n courage. LikeI said...it looks never ending. The only good thing is ....that now Veer stands up for Ayesha infront of his Mom...n I loved it. Kameeni Kamini....ur days r numbered!!!
paaal thumbnail
Why is the forum...so quite today. Hey Gang...cheers...atleast today our tiger( I mean...Arpi's tiger) spoke for Ayesha...loved the way he said that can't it b me...who took Ayesha to the lodge...n dose.
Please....I don't like this sannata....Cheersssss!!!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey payal !!!how r u???yep its nice to see atlast veer is standing for ayesha infront of his mom.Lovee his way of saying:
yeh bhi tu ho sakta hai ka main ayesha ko lodge mein la gaya tha.
now lets see what veer will do to minnie in next episode.After hearing from one of the housekeeper what she has said to ayesha
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo yaar batao ..aj kitni mm monsoon rain howi 😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Update

11/2/10

Hello JPSYAians

Well after yesterdays maha-depressing episode, today we get a breather...the episode was good...best thing NO Kameeni at all....jiju revealed his master plan in front of khattu which is agreeable to us also...he wants veesha to fall in love and kameeni to send them on vanvaas with nihal....so that he can get all the money...for once, I don't mind jiju...go ahead make them fall in love

Todays' Precap

Veer is questioning ayesha on the terrace that just because a few people are talking bakwaas...you are ready to give up our friendship for that..ayesha very harshly replies that sooner you are aware of reality the better....we are not of equal status so can't be friends....and anyways you wouldn't understand what am going through until you are in my position...Nihal walks in on their argument and listens...he is behind them,they don't see him...ayesha says, its only because of nihal that we became friends and am here...its better we keep it that way only...nihal looks distressed😭 and veer too is unhappy😔

By the way if all of you are wondering where Mrs.Dikshit is and why she isn't rallying around ayesha...then let me tell you she's busy playing nurse in dil mil gaye..just saw in DMG promo🤣 Go Mrs.D multi-tasking ha😉

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks himani ..Ohk so i watch the episode now becoz no kameeni there 😆
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much Himani!! I am surely going to see today's episode....no KK..that's why!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kiran Di🤗 yes green signal today, no danger...you can watch the episode...and no floods also😆 😆
paaal thumbnail
11-02-10 eppy😊 Here it goes..

1) Ayesha cries in the laundry remembering those harsh words of Minnie n Kameeni(look their names rythms 😆😆)...n after that decides that she needs to b strong...coz she cannot stop ppl from thinking bad...what she needs is to concentrate on her job

2) She tells a housekeeper to deliver the clothes to a room...n they yell at her...telling her who is she to instuct them n bla bla bla. Sredhar n Pammi(TRUE FRIENDS) come to Ayesha's rescue. They convince her that she can go n attend the guests...coz she has actually done nothing...its nt her fault..so why shd she suffer..Ayesha heads towards the guests room

3) Sreedhar n Pammi rebukes those house keepers for insulting her...n they threat them by telling tehy will inform Minnie(Does Sreedhar works under Minnie....den why does they put on the same color uniform.Why can't he outbeat that Meanie Minnie??) Veer makes his grand entry at that time...n asks them...what does they wanna tell Minni...they can tell him. He says that he has always taken the entire hotel members as his family....but he never expected this kinda behavious from them....he cannot tolerate the anyboby mocking away with the izzat of any girl

4) In the guest room....the guest is a ceap person....n asks Ayesha how much she will charge to spend sme time with him...He touches her hands n all...when Ayesha slaps him...at which he shuts down the door...n starts forcing her. The Sexy tiger makes the ryt tym entry n saves the girl He was about to beat up that man when Ayesha tells him to stop...n says him..."kiska kiska muh bandh karenge aap Sir?? "

5) Veer discusses with JJ that hez feeling bad for Ayesha...she has to bear with all of this...he looks upset. JJ smiles devilishly. Ayesha cums..n the sexy tiger smiles immediately. Ayesha gives him her resignation letter....Veer accepts reluctantly...and tells her as per hotel rules she has to give a notice of 15 days b4 leaving the job

6) JJ sees his plan flopping as he wanted them to fall in love...he discusses with khattu..how can he make his plan work once again. Pammi makes Ayesha understand...that she shdn't have taken the decision...cozshe needs the job. But the brave girl Ayesha tells her that she iz sure to get another job by 15 days

PRECAP

The same terrace....Veer looks upset n tells Ayesha that " Kissi bahar wale ne kuch keh diya...aur iske liye...tum mujhe aapna dosti torna chahti ho??"
Ayesha looks pretty rude n tells him that someone has correctly said that dosti barabar walo mein hoti hain...
Veer looks surprised.
Ayesha tells him that they were together bcoz of Nihaal....n that they need to maintain that same distance.....Nihaal overhears it alll n looks upset+shocked!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the precap Himani .. Pehlee baar JJ nay kuch accha sooncha hai .. Hope he succeeds in making Veesha fall in Love 😛 Thanks !!!!