Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the warning and update Himani....I knew this was coming....won't bother watching the episode. I know I am gonna be super duper depressed...am ready to k**l someone!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hi Mel!
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As we all predicted!!!!!! This is a very low balled plot!!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update sweetie! Oh no- just what we all feared then?! This is all ridiculous. The rona dhona rubbish has started. could they not wait until after Valentines?!! I don't know if i want to watch. Does the idea of light entertainment not penetrate their heads (I mean creatives!)?!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mel and Anshu๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Don't ask...it was a very stereotypical episode with all the usual trappings of a soap...KK accusing A of having rigged the whole thing to her advantage...having designs on veer etc etc...A taking decision of staying away from veer...minnie insulting ayesha๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

It just went downhill big time...dunno how long they will drag this out
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Todays Episode 10th Feb,10

1)It starts with the scne where it froxe in the last episode....as in KK asking Veer where he had been the entire ni8. Veer fumbles n mumbles....when the JJ says that he was dere with the delegates...KK gets convinced
Nandini(whi hardly gets anything to speak) asks Avi where he was since the morning...n he excuses him by telling that he had been to the office to check how the meeting was goin on. KK asks why Khattu is here so early to which Khatu replies that KK has a meeting with the lawyers....n he has cum to give her the legal papers..KK leaves satisfied by the answers she gets...n goes for the meeting. JJ gives a devilish smile...n Veer looks super tensed

3)Scene shifts to NiSha....where Nihaal says that he missed his maasi a lot....n asks her where she had the been the last ni8. Ayesha said that she had worked too much the last ni8....n was to tired t cum back home....(so went to the lodge with his chachu to get relaxed!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜› ) n had stayed back wih Pammi MaasiNihaal says that since she had resumed back her job....she has almost forgotten him...to which Ayu says that she will return back from work....early in the vening..n will together do loads of masti.... Veer peeps from behind the door as NiSha hug...Ayesha sees her

4) Ayesha cums out of the room...n looks at him...even Veer looks at her....n then both move in opp direction. JJ n Khattu smirks

5) KK in car...gets to c that newspaper....gets furios n cums back home cancelling all her meeting...shitting

6) Back in home...KK shouts at Veer....for lying to her...Veer looks tensed.. as she tells him that how dare he lie him for that 'do kauri ki larki' ..Veer looks at Ayesha...as her monsoon rains starts all over again. KK says that shez sure...its all done by Ayesha....at which Veer retorts back to his Mum...that why ot can't be this way that he took Ayu to the lodge(Hmmmm...naughty naughty!!!๐Ÿ˜† ).kameeni teels him to shut up...n starts bashing Ayesha....at which Veer says that shez too angry now....n even he tells her the entire truth....it wud appear false to her. So he doesn't wanna tok to her ryt now..n further clarrifies that he n Ayeshar are just good friends( ask B-town ppl....whats this line means??๐Ÿ˜‰ )

7) Veer leaves n KK starts bashing Ayesha all over again....bla--bla--bla....about her character n all...her aukad...everything....n tells her to get lost. Ayesha in the streets...lost in thought....thinks that KK is ryt...n dat she shd actually move back from this frdship between her n Veer

8) Veer xpalins everything to his Mu when she looks cool...n Mum shows him as if she understood.He tells her to speak to Ayesha abt all this...coz even shez upset. Mum assures him that she has already spoken.

9) In the hotel..MM orders the staffs to collect all the newspapers n dump them in the dustbin...so thats guests doesn't get to c them. Ayesha cums..n MM starts bashing her...aboout her cheap means of getting publicity. Then she orders her nt to attend any guest room that day....n do the laundry task...as it wud help her to hide her face from other guests.

PRECAP::

A housekeeper...(male) yells at Ayesha for instructing him something...n also reminds her that MM had ordered her not to attend guests that ni8...n that he wud inform MM. AT that moment Veer cums there.....n asks...what does he want to inform. He says that he would not accept any nonsense happening with ANY GIRL...

Phew!!!!! I thot I wud give a quick update...as deepu was offl9 ryt then----but I guess it got too long...n took a lotta tym....coz my phone kept on ringing in betwn !!!!!!!!!!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Shruti๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wonder whether the uncreatives even know the meaning of entertainment๐Ÿ˜•
For valentine's we have your ff na๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ don't have any expectations from the show as of now
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Shruti๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wonder whether the uncreatives even know the meaning of entertainment๐Ÿ˜•
For valentine's we have your ff na๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ don't have any expectations from the show as of now

Hey Himani.....agreeeeeeeeed 100% ๐Ÿ˜‰
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for your wonderful update for this crap!
HImani..Agree that the whole episode was a crap....but did you see something else?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
The boy gave her English paper and she read the whole thing in Hindi...Kaise?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ What a quick translation yaar!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hey, Mel, Payal and Anshu di!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So it means i have to skip today's episode ...Be brave kiran ...ayesha keh monsoon tears ko dekhney se behter hai apney betey keh saath wrestling dekh le ..
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Payal๐Ÿค— thanks for the epi highlights...๐Ÿ˜ŠI was in no mood to write all that...this week is going to turn out depressing too i feel