Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

that cell really attracted me first few days before but i end up buying nokia 5800 xpress music

thank god i didnt buy it otherwise i would become famous like jeejuπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

if you did that..next thing u know u will be buying glasses like him and will adjust it while talkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..oh I

almost forgot !! You will be walking around in Yellow kurta
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

pink, I think that JJ believes ki if A goes, V will follow & so will N.

Then, he can clean them up again,like for Jai & Divya!!
Nobody will even suspect him!!

but he was not aware of veesha's kuch kuch hota hain relation until two three days back
he was creating rift between ayesha and his sasuma 4rm the 1st day only
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Purva is right....JJ wants both A and N out of the house!! For sure if a is out then N will be out and so will be Veer!
Moreover, he has already converted some of them in his name and KK was such a foll not to read the papers shown by him!!
Pink..You have 5800? How is it? I'm thinking of buying that one -but still not able to make my mind!😳
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

if you did that..next thing u know u will be buying glasses like him and will adjust it while talkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..oh I

almost forgot !! You will be walking around in Yellow kurta

and also planning out some backfiring and stupid plans against arpita and veerπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
kuttapu thumbnail

and also planning out some backfiring and stupid plans against arpita and veerπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

What abt Rosh yaar?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Purva is right....JJ wants both A and N out of the house!! For sure if a is out then N will be out and so will be Veer!
Moreover, he has already converted some of them in his name and KK was such a foll not to read the papers shown by him!!
Pink..You have 5800? How is it? I'm thinking of buying that one -but still not able to make my mind!😳

rosh its damn good yaar,it has max 16 gb memory ,3.2 megapixel camera,full touch screen and no key pad,after all its nokia ,so very trustworthy ,its max speed is 35 mbps if u have gprs
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

What abt Rosh yaar?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey kuttu my stupid plans would be helping rosh only in a sense that i would be creating rift between VEERPITA and that would result in a new jodi VEEROSHπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hy guys....actually...today am a bit distracted....had some problems suring my classes in the morning....n den there were again some guests n all....so finally...am free now!!!!!!!!!

So...the episode was cute...VeeSha was mindddblowing.....Mumma....mujhe bhi Veer chachiyeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Ohk...as far as Ayesha is concerend.....she looked soo innocent....n the moment she looks at Veer inside the jail...n cries all over again...was the best part. Wow...what emotions...!!!Loved that part....

Jeejz...n his spects....ohh God....sum1 plz help him with lenses asap!!!

KK...n her face... spoilt my entire mood today. Thankfully her face was shpwn only during the last part...n in the Full Precap 😑
kuttapu thumbnail

hey kuttu my stupid plans would be helping rosh only in a sense that i would be creating rift between VEERPITA and that would result in a new jodi VEEROSHπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Pink..

I've been noticing you since morning..Tu Veer ko Arpita ke hawale karne me padi hai!
KuttuπŸ€— Thanks yaar...atleast you think about me!!!