Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
kk...so its the last days work... 😃😃 so....what exactly happened in the episode....did u watch it?
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya i watched it
i found it a pretty sweet epi
veer was very caring about ayesha ,when veesha were taken to the police station,veer consoled crying ayesha and called his jeeju who was really thrilled to find his plan fulfilling at last,
consequently they were bailed by the jeeju the great
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello girls...sorry for no precap update tonight
Deepu was unable to do it...and I missed the episode because I was out...just returned...
So one of you will have to tell us...what happened tonight
niksidfan thumbnail
hi himani🤗
todays epi was not so bad as we thought😊 😊
i really liked veer getting angry when ayesha was ill -treated by the police😡
again in the police station he saw ayesha crying continuously,he forced the police inspector to let him call someone as every citizen has a right to do that
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Pink😃 🤗 good to see you here...and thanks for the mini-update...could you please tell us all what happened in the precap, by posting a brief description of it....Thanks😃
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hello girls...sorry for no precap update tonightDeepu was unable to do it...and I missed the episode because I was out...just returned...
So one of you will have to tell us...what happened tonight

Hey Himani...even u mised the episode.... 😆 I thot I was the only one missing the show today. Just now niksidfan was telling me the update....so I guess she can do the honours for us 😛

Between I can tell ya abt the Precap::

It was shown that JJ and Veer talk to Khattu....when KK enters the room....JJ has an eveil smile....n Veer loks frozen. Then(may b I am missing a little) they show KK in car...that newspaper thingy...(as in the promo)..the paper headlines are like BUSSINESS TYCOON FOUND IN LODGE WITH HOUSEKEEPER....or kinda like that

Actually there were so many ppl out here in my room...I couldn't concentrate...I just opened the tv at 8:59 to check out the promo....but lack of concentration...u c 😳
niksidfan thumbnail
TODAYS PRECAP

veer returning home and kamini asked veer where he was the whole night 😕to which jeeju replied that he was with the deligates
later she was going somewhere to solve about the transfer of property to nihaal and in the road,a boy selling newspaper came to her
she was shocked to see that in the headlines it was written that cities buissiness tycon found with a house keeper in a hotel after a police raid
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
ya payal,u r right
sorry payal 4 repeating the precap,actually we r typing at the same time😊 😊
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the precap & mini update😊
reepicheep thumbnail
Thanks Pink and Payal🤗 🤗 for the update...
Hehe Payal, yeah for the first time in many days...even i too missed the epi😆 had to go to a friends wedding...that's why...deepu asked me to do it but then it was too late when i got her message....

Ok so the epi was not that bad, ha...have to wait till the videos are put up on youtube to watch it...and the precap is similar to the promo....more than that DD's reaction..now i really wish that jiju's truth comes out so that veer can be aware of this snake in the grass😡