Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

315925 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh....now they think Ayesha is a prosti and Veer is her client?? How disgusting!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree deepu...give them time to undertsand each other so that they can get stronger in their bond. Big deal...so thy got drunk and needed to rest. I'm beginning to think that creative are bunch of old yes men!!!!

MELINDAM thumbnail

O gawwwd I can just imagne now what dadi is gng to say and do. This is really de-meaning for females!!!! If this is the case, grosssssss!!!!! Really this is not you gain viewership... Learn some marketing sense!!!!

Originally posted by: NidheyaCole

Oh....now they think Ayesha is a prosti and Veer is her client?? How disgusting!!

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar please koi CVs se contact kerey .. i really want to use my weapons for them huh ..How can they murder Ayesha's strong confident personality and turn her into typical saas keh hatoon yeh society keh haathon mar khawi howi scarifising woman ...eeeeeeeeeks .. yuckkkkk 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
I dnt knw kiran...now I knw why starone is suffering in their ratings. We do a better job of developing plots and all. See this is why it is so important to conduct regular market research. Or at least they can read the blogs and get some ideas.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i don't know why bad things happen in dramas after gr888 scenes.Now what will happen to ayesha?How will she gonna face all hotel staff?In home,KK will make her life miserable with her bad comments on her and in hotel,Minnie will make bad comments on her.Creatives can show other things than that by putting the third angle in other words rajdeep is back from his work and then veer will get jeolous from him b/c of closeness of ayesha and rajdeep.Instead of doing this drama.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Yaar please koi CVs se contact kerey .. i really want to use my weapons for them huh ..How can they murder Ayesha's strong confident personality and turn her into typical saas keh hatoon yeh society keh haathon mar khawi howi scarifising woman ...eeeeeeeeeks .. yuckkkkk 🤢🤢🤢

Can you contact the CVs? As I certainly am in the mood to?!! Leading us on with promise of great track, giving us a great episode and then- WHAM! back to earth with a crash 😭
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hi all...

Let's see what's in store for us today ;)
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What.....U mean..that u all uploaded the precap on pg 27....n its pg 38 running....I mean...whoa.....how much did I miss!!!!!

But I was relli busy..n even missed the episode...is the u tube link yet here??
Btwn..guys...plz gimme a synopsis of all that u all doscussed dis far...so that even I can join!!!😛😛
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey payal,i dont think update has come as yet😊