Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I just saw the episode on you tube...but the last portion of the episode with precap was not there

Kuttu, I just uploaded with the precap on youtube...😳😳
Check it out!πŸ˜ƒ
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

well I have not seen the episode as usual but the promo info has spoiled my mood too....I can foresee A screaming her head off at A and A trying to explain and cryπŸ˜”

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U are very much right,Kiran di!! I so wanted to see their friendship blossom & they take quite some time to fall in love. But als,I think that the basic mindset is that friendship can be seen only in tough circumstances.
I also am hating that saving a girl's honour creates friendship-its just too cliche..............
Rosh, itne jaldi logout nahin karte! Thanks for that upload!!
KK ke baare mein jitna bole,utna kam hain-she needs help!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Rosh😊

I am also not happy with the trackπŸ˜•...Another thing is even if to save the Vardhan name, I don't think KK will agree to this marriage..Only thing is A will be insulted and will result in A's public humiliation.

I wish they had given us some sweet & tender moments between the two
MELINDAM thumbnail
I haven't seen the show...can't open it on my iPhone yet!!!!

But saw the promo...agree with you anshu, why did creative go down this road? There are sooooo many options. We are gng to more of the hells demon go off on Ayesha.
I really dnt like the idea that JJ is always thinking somethg nasty abt these and now is sooooo going to twist everythg.
MELINDAM thumbnail
No marriage just guys.... We haven't seen the love bolossom yet.. We would be missing out on tons of VerSha moments.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Could someone pls post the YouTube link in this forum? Can't access it via my phone.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

well I have not seen the episode as usual but the promo info has spoiled my mood too....I can foresee A screaming her head off at A and A trying to explain and cryπŸ˜”

Anshu di,
Roz jalati hoon..Aaj aap fikar mat kijiye..Just see the picture gallery!😳😳
Di, Jo kal hoga dekh lenge..Par aaj aap bas VeeSha moments ka maza lijiye!😳😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly thats what Mel i m saying ..i really hate Chet Magni Pat baiya and khat bacha type serials...if u r making a love story then do justice by giving both of them time to understand each other ..why creatives in order to add masala (chilli) they fast forward the story ...Life after marriage is totally different and difficult but life before marriage b/w 2 lovers are also not easy .. u never know when things turn bad and one has to leave another due any social or personal reasons...
I m simply hating this nonsense track .. to me its totally illogic ...first by these scandles they will humilate Veesha in which ayesha will suffer more then later suppose veer accepts to marry her which i doubt due u think that he will keep himself or herself happy ..or so if CVs are trying to show love after marriage then whats so differnt JPSYA is giving ..every other serial is showing this hubby wife track
Honestly speaking by showing that precap they have spoiled my mood ...the immaturity and lack of seriousness is shown in CVs work ..they r like pendulum ..one time they give good track but the very next moment they ruin it by illogics 😑🀒
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ooohhh.... wow interesting.... precap....
cnt wait to watch it....
cnt wait to c veesha scenes..............
thanks 4 the lovely precap deepu.....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nehara - 14 years ago