Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Seems like everyone has gone.. what should i write about todays episode when i m worried for tomorrow's episode ..uff ayesha ki badnami aur ansoo ..if that happened tomorrow then i will bring tsunami
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Any tissue paper, shoulder or pot available 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Sorry if this has been answered but is there a you tube link to the promo? I can only find the episodes and cant see the whole thing from work but can sneak a look at the promo, thanks

Hey (Shruti right?) I just now posted it on promo thread!😳😳
You can see it there!😳
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just saw the episode on you tube...but the last portion of the episode with precap was not there
Roshni. thumbnail

Kiran di,

😲😲 Yeh kya aap ro rahi ho? Achi baat nahi hai! Kal ki baat kal dekh lenge! Aaj bas VeeSha land me kho jaayiye!😳😳
Di, The promo is also good..Atleast Veer would know that JJ is not of any use or he might get know Avinash's asliyat..ya phir VeeSha's wedding! Aur bhi acha hota naa!😳😳
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey (Shruti right?) I just now posted it on promo thread!😳😳
You can see it there!😳
thanks Roshni, my dear- your a star. It is shruti, yes xx

Word Count: 0

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiran di, y are u crying? All izz well!!
I am feeling hmm............................... right now!
P.S Hi Rosh!!
Roshni. thumbnail

Hey Purva...

Tu VeeSha ke nashe mei doob gayi kya?😆😆 Abhi unki shaadi baaki hai!😆
Thank God..Atleast you're here..I was about to logout seeing no one online!
Kiran di🤗..No rona dhona..Woh sirf serals me hota hai..Hum toh rone pe bhi masti karenge..Kyun?
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rosh...exactly...Veer was today in his typical Munnabhai-circuit accent...n I just loved it. His way of speaking was actually going very well with his cute facial expressions....Loved it...He did a fantabulous job.

I loved the way he said.... Arre...Pagaal.... n den about the driver when he says Driver chale jayegi to bahot problem hoyegi 😆

The episode was toooo gud!!! Loved VeeSha soo much.. N O....My Gwuadddddddddddd...Veer the swimming pool.....*faints* Sum1 help plzz
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh and purva main zara emotional queen banay ki koshish ker rahi thee ..but u see don't u think by showing this CVs have lost the track 🤢.. i didn't wanted this thing to happen .. i mean those scandles ..newspaper pics ... this is too early .. i wanted jiju plan becomming flopped so he try another thing same like this and that comes on valentine and there veesha friendship take another level of love...By making jiju plan successfull and blame on ayesha ..problems b/w veer and his mom may lead to another veenisha seperation becoz no matter how veer still loves his mom more
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Rosh and purva main zara emotional queen banay ki koshish ker rahi thee ..but u see don't u think by showing this CVs have lost the track 🤢.. i didn't wanted this thing to happen .. i mean those scandles ..newspaper pics ... this is too early .. i wanted jiju plan becomming flopped so he try another thing same like this and that comes on valentine and there veesha friendship take another level of love...By making jiju plan successfull and blame on ayesha ..problems b/w veer and his mom may lead to another veenisha seperation becoz no matter how veer still loves his mom more

Yes, your right K! I wish we'd had a nice and romantic Valentine's week at least. Sorry for being pessimistic but I am fearful of a relapse to the torture track that everyone hates so much. I also think its Ayesha behind bars, right as that inspector is hauling her away and she is getting in the police van?
I know Veer will come through for her but I hate the crying and constant nastiness heaped on Ayesha!
Well, i guess no pain no gain is the creatives motto?!😡😡