Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Agree Anshu, even I don't want to see that...but I don't know why they included this raid thingπŸ˜•
I felt bad for nihal...he's missing his maasi so much I hope they show some ayesha-nihal scenes too
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I cant wait to watch it!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI am missing yoga tonight- don't care! However I too am nervous where they're going with this. I think they will start the torture track again and badmouth Ayesha re getting caught and being with Veer in a lodge blah blah blah..... Veer will save her but evil cow and the hyena Jeeju will have a field day and we have to watch all that rubbish!!!😭😭
reepicheep thumbnail
What promo deepz...is it new?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I really want to see A-N moments...poor boy missing massi not eating food....why does he have to stay hungry for some reason or the other....raham karo bachhe par!

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
check the thread abt promo guys......................
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

What promo deepz...is it new?

yup yup yup yup yupzieeee.... completely new !!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
I know Anshu, not fair that they show nihal hungry...and I didn't like DD's determined look at the end I don't want nihal to get close to DD, but what if that cow succeeds in keeping ayesha so busy that she doesn't have time for nihal...and he reluctantly starts depending on DD....
shonaveer thumbnail
i hate D3... now, i am completely in veesha world.. and waiting to see the new promo................ all over again..............
reepicheep thumbnail
Oh no, jo maine socha woh sach ho gaya ok so now we have a newspaper scandal...vardhans reputation in ruins and more torture for ayesha by D3
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks deepu.....the promo....post the link as soon as u catch it.... KK will noe do what to Ayu....ooo...Gwad...mujhe to soch ke hi darr lag raha hain.

But what I want is that when this worst angle have been introduced...lets c...if Veer while finding out the truth of the person who did this...finnds the reality of his JJ..hope forthe very best!!