Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Deeeeeeepppppppppppppppuuuuuuu🤗
Thanks for the super quick precap...wow all nice creations on display⭐️<br>Today's episode did not disappoint...it was worth the wait......so they do end up in a lodge...DDLJ se direct Jab We Met mein pahuch gaye🤣 🤣

Hi Deepu...lovely update.....n shweeett emiconsss... 👏

Hey Himani...even I was thinking the same thing....from DDLJ to JWM...hahaha....similar sequence...But I thot in nasha Veer wud ask fr a single room....but..he asked for two 😉 N in the precap...Veer did not look in nasha anymore...

By the way...loveeeed the dance... 😍 but most of the steps were directly lifted from the original one..... 😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mel, am just speculating...dunno where they are going with this raid thingy....if they escape that would be better...instead of a newspaper scandal which will as you said lead to saas-bahu drama😕
paaal thumbnail
I guess...it will b like Ayesha taken in custody...Veer rushes to save her.....or himself gets cauught to...den calls JJ for help....n that JJ exaggerates the entire thing to KK.....I mean...may b it will give turn to a twist...In police custody....VeeSha will get back their senses....n wud ;like to investigate the person who drugged them....but again...its just Monday....so Veer needs some two more days to reactivate his brain cells....Letz c
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone plzzzzzz post the links?

Were's arpita???
reepicheep thumbnail
Payal, yeah the steps were directly lifted but then who cares...they pulled it off really well😉😳😍
In JWM they both escape...but here ayesha got caught i wonder which movie had this sequence, where the heroine gets caught😆 😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, Rosh, Kiran Di, Mallu...where are all of you?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Anshu😃
probably they'll show something like ayesha's photos in the newspaper and vardhans reputation in dust...or some nonsense...but before that I think veer will save hert

I don't want to see that nonsense Himani....i hope there is something better than that...don't want JJ screaming at A...it's irritates me like anything! She will get another reason to bitch about A and bad mouth in Nihal's presence.
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, its still not up on youtube I think after half an hour it should be available
paaal thumbnail

Payal, yeah the steps were directly lifted but then who cares...they pulled it off really well😉😳😍
In JWM they both escape...but here ayesha got caught i wonder which movie had this sequence, where the heroine gets caught😆 😆

Yhh...Himani...letz start our filmy research to c which muvi they r going to follow next 😆

Ohhh sure...the dance was great....mindblowing n our VeeSha rocked.....n Ijust loved that scene when Veer holds Ayu by her neck to show her the lodge..... 😳
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow... i am in full nasha... wow.. i really loved the way veer pointed the lodge to ayesha... hehehe.. he pulled her face ans showed her the way he in looking at in his angle.. that was fabulous..
and the part, where he will be acting as if he was playing a video game.. like, right, left, right.. was more than awesome...

himani.. ad mera kya hoga ?