Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Himu i guess rosh is a bit upset these days becoz of the ending of her another fav serial thats why seeing her less here ...Rosh if u r reading just think that atleast we have this place to cheer up ourselves think about darsh and others who don't watch anything else on TV than that drama so please be active here .. i m so used of reading ur comments in every post where u write 😊
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok guys, goodnightπŸ˜ƒ see you in the update thread
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Faizu ki bachee excitment main "N" dalna bhool gaye ..but seems like u too are affected that why u have come here to join us in our madness lol

Haan haan i saw that ''N'' created the whole mess πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gender hi badal gaya.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†yes yes i am here to join all of you na as i want to be affected .Reason?😲 i guess you know very well but no worries as i want to be here for long .πŸ˜›
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Welcome Faiza! I am right here.....U wrote what I was going to write.....Kya kiran sab golmaal kar diya!!!🀣 Itni baatein karti hai ladkiyaan...when ever I come back to read, I have tons to catch up with!

Hello Anshu aapi ,
How r u ?πŸ€— Aap nay bhi blooper catch karlia?πŸ˜† kiran aapi has to be careful next time as we 're used to catching bloopers .Golmaal kardia waqai .πŸ˜† And yes, it is difficult to catch all stuff over here as girls are flooding the thread with comments. Samajh nahin ata comment karo ya parho?πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk Himani sweet dreams of Veesha ...me here to chill myself
Anshu yes dear becoz of veesha nasha i did that spelling error ..same like kapil's grammatical error lol
Tia shukar hai aj i m on time ..still remember last 2-3 days pain of reading around 15 pages ..today i m saved from torture
Wesay friends is weekend pe to dhammal hona chaiyeh ..we have got good episodes this week and Monday will be best as far as the song is concerned
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yup, Monday's epi is gonna ROCK!!!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ohk Himani sweet dreams of Veesha ...me here to chill myself

Anshu yes dear becoz of veesha nasha i did that spelling error ..same like kapil's grammatical error lol

Tia shukar hai aj i m on time ..still remember last 2-3 days pain of reading around 15 pages ..today i m saved from torture

Wesayfriends is weekend pe to dhammal hona chaiyeh ..we have got good episodes this week and Monday will be best as far as the song is concerned

Dhamaal to hona hi chahiye.......afterall...its tym to celebrate VeeSha Magic.....so..letz Party toooo... πŸ₯³
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rock On Monday- YAYYYY!!!! Can't believe I am wishing for Monday but the epi has got to make it bearable. πŸ₯³

Come on creatives- make sure you keep the pace like this and dont turn on us again!
Hope all you guys are ok? xxx
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Rock On Monday- YAYYYY!!!! Can't believe I am wishing for Monday but the epi has got to make it bearable. πŸ₯³

Come on creatives- make sure you keep the pace like this and dont turn on us again!
Hope all you guys are ok? xxx

hehe.. agree with you !!! aap logon ne humein itna wait kyun karwaya ? 😭
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
M'am - this is soooooooooooooooo not fair... i have exams n work and we finally get romance🀣🀣