Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey anshu, mel, himani, kuttapu (sorry dun no ur name)............ wherez arpita n everyone.....
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope i m not late today ..actually i liked today's episode ..only reason is there was no Kameeni in it ..rest i m reallly forward for mondays' episode
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Himuuuuuuuuuuuuu......yay!!!! I soooooo can't wait to see this.
Yah they did a really cute job wonder if they end up in a hotel... Like raj and simran....hehehe naughty Mel!!!!

Hey Mel.....am very xcited...can't wait to c the episode.....Hehe....wud love to c them in the hotel or sumthing...but I guess they r already in the road.....so may b they will end up in some tabela types n all.....don't noe....bas...I just don't want that JJ and KK to pop up n ruin the moment... ๐Ÿ˜ก .I loved their dancing.....since yesterday....I have seen the original song vid ..&.the precap....for not less than 15 tyms.....I hope I retain my sanity by Monday....coz am lost in the vEEsHA world........
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly kiran.. there is no kameeni.. that is the reason why i liked it like crazy.. i hope it will be the same on monday also....... wish wish wish.. hehe...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorrreeeee kuttu.... Ur wayyyyy better than him..soreeeee sweety

Originally posted by: kuttapu

<br><br>Kattu is the lawyer yaar๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I am kuttu<br><br>I am not sure whether I can post the link as I didn't upload it..but if you search youTube with today's date u will find it<br>

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kiran Di๐Ÿค— oh wow aaj aap time pe bhi aur episode bhi dekha aur pasandf bhi kiya๐Ÿ˜† sahi kaha , no kameeni equals happiness...gosh I didn;'t even realize she wasn't shown in the epi with her nandi bail...these two are really not needed
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, well am getting all those naughty ideas too after seeing the song๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ yesterday your prediction about the cake falling on veer's shirt came true...hope this also comes true๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

exactly kiran.. there is no kameeni.. that is the reason why i liked it like crazy.. i hope it will be the same on monday also....... wish wish wish.. hehe...

Me too....that KK is just simply unbearable.....shez the ultimate ๐Ÿ˜ก Hope Monday is a true veeshalicious episode....n nothing else.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yarooo about the precap ..agar veer nay apni shirt uttar ki to kiya hoga ๐Ÿคฌ sab online patees to gayein kam se ๐Ÿคช
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol payal....I have seen the promo over n over n over again!!!!!

U knw what it would be really cute if they end up in park asleep...just like how Ayesha fell asleep in the truck while they were on their way to Simla