Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the update Deepu๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow..I can't wait till Monday!! I hope we also get a new promo with Veesha moments๐Ÿ˜ณ
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yayyyy! For once i wont complain the creatives dragging it out as they are dragging out good episodes!! I wish its on You tube asap so i can watch as soon as i break out of vardhan house (aka work)!๐Ÿ˜Š
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kuttu, today was a good epi...filler but still some veesha moments...asli dhamaal on monday...they had to leave us with this anticipation...OH God monday is never gonna come soon now๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hey Deepu, that was a record update๐Ÿ˜ƒ OMG, OMG can't wait for monday...how cute were they dancing besides the pool๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Himaz...n deepu n all of u.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved that part specially when they show Veer unbuttoning his shirt....when it goes like " Larkan main naujawan.." ๐Ÿ˜
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Kuttu, today was a good epi...filler but still some veesha moments...asli dhamaal on monday...they had to leave us with this anticipation...OH God monday is never gonna come soon now๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Himaniiiiiiiiiiiiiii
kya re kal buraaaa maan ke bhaag gayi kya???๐Ÿ˜ญ
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Himaz...n deepu n all of u.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved that part specially when they show Veer unbuttoning his shirt....when it goes like " Larkan main naujawan.." ๐Ÿ˜

wow!! he did that?๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess he read my post abt his dressing๐Ÿ˜†
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Eee..e..e.e..e.e....Aab to raha nahi jata....... Monday is still two days...............................................I want some more of it..........why doesn't it cum on all 7 days...........Aww....I will mad dreaming VeeSha day in n out.....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all...thanks for the update!!!!

Can't wait to see the show today...they are the best drunk couple I have ever seen!!! Ayesha seems so sassy and Veer is initimated by her when she grabs his face. I'm still in VerSha heaven!!!!

Himu......moday seems so far away.
Hugs!!!!
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail

I don't even mind snow now!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I used to love weekends...but now I like weekdays๐Ÿ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal๐Ÿค—
They are evil making us wait like this...am sooooooooo going crazy over the dance....I hope the video gets uploaded soon on youtube...
I saw the original srk-kajol song and they have maintained that naughtiness in this version too, down to unbuttoning the shirt๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ