Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman, oye sorry kyun bol rahi hain......mana ki he does not know the truth in this case...so yes its a huge blow for him...but before that also he's been behaving like a royal jerk...aur abhi bhi kitna attitude dikha raha hai...isiliye gussa aa gaya....

Unfortunately he's one of those types who get to know the truth in the hard way...he's in for a rude awakening to reality in a few days/weeks as the CV's wish to show us

Veer's character in the show is sooo messed up .... He is the main lead of the show ...Kuch to beecharay to deemag daytay .... Usually girls are the eye candy in the shows but here it is the other way round...😳
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Himzz......πŸ€—πŸ€— Howz u darling???
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey PayalπŸ€— πŸ€— am fine dear...how are you doing?are you busy with uni work...and when are we getting an update on your ff veesha?
πŸ€—
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A will expose JJ sometime, but CVs will drag it, I know...Veer should start thinking rather than accepting whatever is offered in his plate...i mean he went to the shimla house during the initial episodes and couldnt even see their family pic....his mind does very little work...may be he shld go there again and find Jai's diary or something...if the letter is written by Divya (i dont know yet, as I missed few episodes) then again V will never trust it...but if Jai writes, then may be he will start supporting A...please we need another Shimla trip track and this time it will be fun to watch VeSha together amidst this hatred....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Veer's character in the show is sooo messed up .... He is the main lead of the show ...Kuch to beecharay to deemag daytay .... Usually girls are the eye candy in the shows but here it is the other way round...😳

You never know what CVs r planning..maybe they are planning to show us an M&B story like Arpita suggested..u know..the leads misunderstand each other..but can't keep away from each other..

reepicheep thumbnail
Suman, you are right....he's the eyecandy....but yaar kab tak eye candy se kaam chalayenge....kuch toh dimaag hona chayiye naa...otherwise its a serious turn off to see a brainless mama's boy πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
eye candy ki wajah se ho to tike hue hai abhi takπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Ok gals, gotta go now...see you all in the update thread...byeπŸ˜ƒ
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiiii!!!! Suman, Kuttu, Payal, Himu and whoever else is there πŸ€—. Happy Holi my lovelies. Sorry I'm late. Had to get away from personal vardhan mansion and the mentalists there:)
Yipee- Ayesha, GO GIRL!
Veer , kya kahun?! Oh man- grow up please and stop acting like a sulky child. But as I said before, they can all take a jump off a high cliff. Ayesha needs to do what she needs to do. He will come round whenever.
So what else have I missed??
kuttapu thumbnail

Btw..forgot to add one point to my previous post.. another thing abt M&B

stories is that the male protagonist is always in control of his situation(&

not controlled by mom or anyone else)..but here it's clearly not the case πŸ˜”
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hiiiii!!!! Suman, Kuttu, Payal, Himu and whoever else is there πŸ€—. Happy Holi my lovelies. Sorry I'm late. Had to get away from personal vardhan mansion and the mentalists there:)

Yipee- Ayesha, GO GIRL!
Veer , kya kahun?! Oh man- grow up please and stop acting like a sulky child. But as I said before, they can all take a jump off a high cliff. Ayesha needs to do what she needs to do. He will come round whenever.
So what else have I missed??

Hi ShrutiπŸ€—

@bold :I tht that nightmare was over😊

You didn't miss much..just Veer playing the angry, hurt..brainless sexy tiger