Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

@Himani..Happy holi🤗..how was ur trip?

@Suman..but I think it's good thing at this point that Veer doesn't know

abt it...The first thing he will do if he knows is that he will go and tell KK &

JJ abt it!!
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
tootu thumbnail
Hi everyone
i m so sad coz i cant watch daily episodes on same day anymore. could someone please put me out of my misery & upload the link on youtube fast pleasssssseeeee.....
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone.......HAPPY HOLI......🤗

if Veer is not bothered that Ayesha has taken over the hotel then why is he angry with her.........😕.........did he expect her to prove her friendship by giving away all her rights.......his logic is totally warped....

thanks for the precap Deepu & Payal..
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Suman🤗 🤗 Happy holi😃let him also be under the scanner..he's definitely behaving like an idiotic jerk, why should he be let off...after behaving so horribly with ayesha

Yep, he is behaving like a useless guy but he still does not know why A is doing all this. Lack of knowing the truth is making him behave like a Jerk ...
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

</div>
<div>

The Sad part is that now even Veer is under the scanner ... A will trust no one now.

Happy Holi to all of u...

But even am sad dat Ayu is also nt trusting Veer...I xpected it the other way round...Bt never mind...Ayesha will someday trust him....n Veer deserves so...he behaved too badly with her..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suman, tumhe kaise bhool sakti hoon...dekho next post mein hi likha hai😃 trip was good, had loads of fun, very tired...upar se had to see veer suffering from jerkitis...not a good combo....yaar ayesha ko ab do kaan ke niche laga dena chayiye...nahi to akal kabhi nahi aayegi.

Hi Anuja🤗 Happy holi to you also....veer is a jerk, that's all i can say for today😆 don't have tyhe energy to analyse his stupid brain today😆
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman, tumhe kaise bhool sakti hoon...dekho next post mein hi likha hai😃 trip was good, had loads of fun, very tired...upar se had to see veer suffering from jerkitis...not a good combo....yaar ayesha ko ab do kaan ke niche laga dena chayiye...nahi to akal kabhi nahi aayegi.

Hi Anuja🤗 Happy holi to you also....veer is a jerk, that's all i can say for today😆 don't have tyhe energy to analyse his stupid brain today😆

Sorry Yaar 😛 I think we were typing at the same time ... I am glad you had a good break ..
Yaar tu mujay itna bataday ... Veer ko itnee gali kyon day rahee hai ... He does not know the truth and we all know in his heart he had feelings for A and all this has hurt him badly ... Somebody needs to tel him the truth ... But ab kon batayga 😲
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
kya yaar, even we shld send some response to the PB or the production house or star one, to atleast put some brain in Veer's big head and moreover he shld start using it also...MJHT ka current track will be changed becoz of the viewers response...well i cant say if that can be done for JPSYA...but i dont want Veer to be mom's robot and not use his brain at all....i know the letter wont make sense to him as he is sooo loyal to his clan...but still we need to see some VeSha scenes so this hatred has to lessen if not end....please PB do some thng....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suman, oye sorry kyun bol rahi hain......mana ki he does not know the truth in this case...so yes its a huge blow for him...but before that also he's been behaving like a royal jerk...aur abhi bhi kitna attitude dikha raha hai...isiliye gussa aa gaya....

Unfortunately he's one of those types who get to know the truth in the hard way...he's in for a rude awakening to reality in a few days/weeks as the CV's wish to show us
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

</div>

<div>

Sorry Yaar 😛 I think we were typing at the same time ...I am glad you had a good break ..

Yaar tu mujay itna bataday ... Veer ko itnee gali kyon day rahee hai ... He does not know the truth and we all know in his heart he had feelings for A and all this has hurt him badly ... Somebody needs to tel him the truth ... But ab kon batayga 😲

Hey Suman.....hum vEER ko itne gaali issliye de rahe hain...kyunki..us Mumma's boy ke dimaage mein tala lag chuka hain..thora to aapna akal ka issemal kerein...yaar...how can he think dis bad of Ayesha....whatever...sabse aache se woh janta hain na Ayesha n her honestly....he shd be suspicious...abt her action..n nt determined dat shez a villain

Yhh...somebdy needs to tell him..but I guess...aab Ayesha will rock the show. I already loved her today.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼