Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Chalo yaar my emoticons are atleast making u all laugh ..thats what i wanted becoz same way i m also controlling or in other words trying to come out of this depressing mode

Haan Kiran- don't worry, be happy. They have to surely turn this around soon. All I am hopeful of is that this time when Veer sees the truth use aisa jatka lagega ke then he will have to be totally for Ayesha. Maybe I am grasping at straws now. But see- at least hotel mein saath saath rahe ge to kuch hope to hai. Pehle bhi konsa Veer gussa nahin karta tha?
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kuttu ..yeh kk to aesay hi bolti rahey gi ..dekh aesi lagthi hai boltey howay aur jiju aesay koi inko mirror dekhao yaar
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Gotta go now..bahut kaam karna he and PB ne mood bhi spoil kardiya🤢

Bye Shruti,Kiran & Anshu🤗

Bye Kuttu...have a good day!🤗
Ok guys- chalo mein bhi thoda kaam finish karlo, baad mein aati hoon. Aur script ki pitayi jo karni hain! xxx
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only ray of hope that i can see is that due to Ayesha not knowing how to run the hotel, Veer will be there to help her albeit grudgingly...the story can only move forward from there...I hope....or is that being too optimistic??🤔

Originally posted by: mayah

The only ray of hope that i can see is that due to Ayesha not knowing how to run the hotel, Veer will be there to help her albeit grudgingly...the story can only move forward from there...I hope....or is that being too optimistic??🤔

Hi Mayah- no optimism is good especially at the present time. I also think that at least they will spend time together in the hotel and as they both have feelings it will get more and more difficult to deny their feelings. The misunderstandings have to clear at some point so in the meantime at least they are together in the hotel.
Also I shall enjoy that cow Minnie getting her come uppance.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaun...Kaun...Khaan per ho sab ?? I noe...am terribly late today....aur pata hain kya...even I missed out the episode...but caught the precap.....
Guess sherni took back her rights...so Nihaal+ Property blongs to Ayesha.

Minnie...I wanna c her face...😛😛😛 N the love story will bloom now....

Ohkay...my friend b back soon...am waiting to chat with u all 😊
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyone🤗 What do you think will happen today? I don't have much hopes because of the crappy precap😡
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Kuttu , Shruti , Payal 🤗 Happy Holi to all ot you ..... I hope today we get something interesting ...

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys....absolutely loving Ayesha...shez soooo confident.

Ohk...QUICK VIEW:

1. Ayesha gets bashed up badly by k-mini-Nandini n Veer...he speaks less but looks super angry....his killer looks are dangerous
2. Ayesha confronts abt the letter to that Anil Kumar....the latter says that any one Vardhan is responsible for Killing her did-jiju.....n now Nihaal's life is in danger....so she needs to look after him.
3. Ayesha looks very confident....Pammi assures her support n Ayu is like..Yeh meri ladai hain...n I will fi8 it alone.

4. Vardhans take away Nihaal....n Ayesha reaches VM to claim for Nihaal...

Precap: Veer-Ayesha in terrace...no no...No romantic scenes...veer says Ayu that he doesn't mind losing the hotel..but the pain which she has caused him matters him more...n Ayesha too looks rude..she tells don't xpect that ur harssh words will have any effect on me...coz I ne what am doing is correctt