Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kuttu lagta hai meinay woh part skip kar diya 😳 I just saw till he walked with V ...

He started walking with Nihal..but A ko ek killer look dene ke liye ruk khaya..so nihal went to massi at that point
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I have an idea if u all cooperate with me...seriosuly i m in depression mood and i know its only me besides u all people who can help myself to come out of this super depression.

Anything for you hon- chal bata kya karna hai? Flight le kar studio me poncho aur PB ko personal plea karoo?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I think that secret will be revealed next week..

Veer was sooo upset..he thinks abt A returning blank check and all her past acchayiyan and he is shocked as to how A can do this

Thanks Kuttu...so they didn't show what the contents of Divya's letter were? A just decides to take over N's custoday and accept property that Jai and Divya left for her? And is this what makes Veer rave and rant????
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Shruti ..meri jaan πŸ€—.. missed u alot too ..ask others in ur absense even i was not regular ..just one or 2 replys aur chutti ...how was ur work ..hope u r better ..yaar mainey to apney ap ko chot lagwa li hai ..per u telll ..when r u giving me ur ff chapter

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay ladies .... Bye ... Need to run for a boring staff meeting .... Pura Friday ka din kharab kar diya is non-sensical serial nay ....
Bye πŸ€—
Shruti ..meri jaan πŸ€—.. missed u alot too ..ask others in ur absense even i was not regular ..just one or 2 replys aur chutti ...how was ur work ..hope u r better ..yaar mainey to apney ap ko chot lagwa li hai ..per u telll ..when r u giving me ur ff chapter
OMG- kya hua sweetie??!?!😲 Are you ok? Kya chot?

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Okay ladies .... Bye ... Need to run for a boring staff meeting .... Pura Friday ka din kharab kar diya is non-sensical serial nay ....

Bye πŸ€—

Bye Suman- take care, even meeting will be better than the series. See you soon ok and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ
kuttapu thumbnail

@Anshu..they didn't show anything regarding Divya's letter today..Veer

was expecting A to handover the will and he defended A to KK...he had a

smile when A came for the function..but A announced that Vardhan's court case is null & void and now A has Nihal's custody and she will take care of his property..after this Veer got sooo mad that he broke a Vass
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suman, Shruti aik kam ker ..pehley na PB keh saath yeh ker
kuttapu thumbnail

Bye SumanπŸ€— Don't think about this crappy episode and precap