Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Nihal didn't go with Veer...he said massi and went to hug her..but he was worried abt Veer..S0 Veer left and A was standing with Nihaal
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hello Kiran 🤗, kahan thi tu- have missed you yaar! You ok? Haan- i am at the stage of stabbing myself in the eye, that is how tedious i am now finding all this ranting and raving. I want the nice and smiley Veer- who is soft and emotional under the tough exterior and one that breaks Jiju's neck, not the flower vase!

kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I am really lost here....what's happening??? why is Ayesha taking over the hotel and N's custody???? 😕

I think that secret will be revealed next week..

Veer was sooo upset..he thinks abt A returning blank check and all her past acchayiyan and he is shocked as to how A can do this
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suman agar aesa hota to kiya hi baat thee per PB hai PAGAL BANDER ..sab story ka satyanas ker diya duffer nay Maro sab pakar ker ussey
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I am really lost here....what's happening??? why is Ayesha taking over the hotel and N's custody???? 😕

Anshu 🤗 yaar we also don't know why she is doing all this ... They did not show the reason in the episode today ... They just showed her taking the ownership of everything
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Nihal didn't go with Veer...he said massi and went to hug her..but he was worried abt Veer..S0 Veer left and A was standing with Nihaal

Thank heavens for small mercies I guess!👏
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Kuttu lagta hai meinay woh part skip kar diya 😳 I just saw till he walked with V ...
kuttapu thumbnail

before Ayesha anoounced that she is going to take Nihal's custody that KK was being soooo nice to her..calling her 'beta' and all that
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have an idea if u all cooperate with me...seriosuly i m in depression mood and i know its only me besides u all people who can help myself to come out of this super depression.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Suman agar aesa hota to kiya hi baat thee per PB hai PAGAL BANDER ..sab story ka satyanas ker diya duffer nay Maro sab pakar ker ussey

Kiran tu bata kaab marna hai .... Hum yahan say US kay goondo ko beej daytay hai ... PB ke aakal ko normal karnay kay liyay ... He has forgotten the basic storyline ... Pata nahi kya kar raha hai ...😡