Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Girls .... Yeh serial aur kitna depressing hoga .... I am sick of the non-sense now ... 😡

In every other soap they are airing nice Holi episodes and this is what JYPSA has to offer ... Ladee and more ladee
Hey Rosh 🤗

I can't believe it too. I know they need to do some drama and misunderstanding etc but itna??? No chance for a good holi episode then? 😭. I really need to harden my heart until the track improves.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fight between VeeSha is even ok but they shouldn't show any bad feeling between NiSha........thats the essence of the show....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

kya ?? veer takes a's side or against a ???? hehe.. did not watch the episode.. thats why.. LOL..

Hey Deepu 🤗 kya yaar aaj tere precap kay liyay taras gayay ... 😃
V takes A's side initially in front of his Mom but later when A claims the property ..he is ready to kill her ...
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo aik aur crap episode ..acha howa mainey nahi dekhi ..Veer wesay kab mad nahi hota ..kabhi ayesha ko paney keh liye to kabhi nihal ko paney keh liye ..afterall ayr aik pagal Maa ka jo beta hai
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

u r right Suman, veer says A cares only for Nihaal to KK..but then after A announces that she will take Nihal's custody and the ownership of the Hotel Veer was giving such killer looks to Ayesha..Nihal was just confused

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

agree with you suman.. yaar.. kuch keejiye.. please veesha ko saath nahi rakha toh sahi.. atleast yeh nafrat toh khatam keejiye.. HUH...

Exactly. This is now tedious. I only hope that they are going to change this soon. I am sick of it and if as Anuja says, they are now showing differences btwn N and A- that will be too much. This whole Ayesha against the whole world saga is getting too old.
sumankaul thumbnail
Why can't A share the letter with V and show it to him.. Maybe the letter says that someone was trying to kill Jai for the property and now they will harm N ...
V will be on her side ... She Should give him a sweet hug and both of them together should find out who killed Jai .... I wish 😃

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Why can't A share the letter with V and show it to him.. Maybe the letter says that someone was trying to kill Jai for the property and now they will harm N ...
V will be on her side ... She Should give him a sweet hug and both of them together should find out who killed Jai .... I wish 😃

Kaash hamara naseeb itna acha hota aur hamara friday na bigadta 😊. I guess she doesn't trust Veer at all now. Do you think she will go as far as thinking maybe Veer was trying to kill Jai and Divya as she would think he would then get the property and that combined with her thinking about him trying to cheat to get Nihal will make her put 2 + 2 = 5 ?😕
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am really lost here....what's happening??? why is Ayesha taking over the hotel and N's custody???? 😕

sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Chalo aik aur crap episode ..acha howa mainey nahi dekhi ..Veer wesay kab mad nahi hota ..kabhi ayesha ko paney keh liye to kabhi nihal ko paney keh liye ..afterall ayr aik pagal Maa ka jo beta hai

Hi kiran 😃 yes i just watched it on U -tube and it was totally crappy ... Today was not our day and next week does not looking promising either 😡