Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

A & lawyer goes to the function..KK introduces Nihal
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ladkiyan Don't be so happy!
Aaj Veer ne gusse me Flower Vase ko Thoda!πŸ˜†
PRECAP: Kamini is telling that she understood Ayeesha the first day itself! People like Ayeesha always betray!!
I got so annoyed that I skipped the next! I hope you've assumed the gist by now!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Here we go . Good for Ayesha though- I think she should say to hell with them and do exactly as she has and take custody etc. Misunderstanding kabhi na kabhi to clear honi hi hai.

hello everyone.....πŸ˜ƒ

if she wants to protect Nihal why doesn't she just take his custody & give the ownership of the hotel to Veer...........wonder whats in the letter.......πŸ˜•
Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Here we go . Good for Ayesha though- I think she should say to hell with them and do exactly as she has and take custody etc. Misunderstanding kabhi na kabhi to clear honi hi hai.

Yaar , they did not show why A is doing all this. I am sure becoz of the letter but V looked so MAd today ... He was Fuming and even Nihaal went with him
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Ladkiyan Don't be so happy!

Aaj Veer ne gusse me Flower Vase ko Thoda!πŸ˜†
PRECAP: Kamini is telling that she understood Ayeesha the first day itself! People like Ayeesha always betray!!
I got so annoyed that I skipped the next! I hope you've assumed the gist by now!

Kash gusse mein apni maa, bahen aur jeeju ka sar phod ta to kuch acha hota😑😑
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nihal went where????.........i hope PB doesn't show a rift between Ayesha & Nihal.......😑
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Nihal went where????.........i hope PB doesn't show a rift between Ayesha & Nihal.......😑

Hey πŸ˜ƒ .. Nihaal walked away with his Chachu when A said she will take the custody of the hotel ...
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar , they did not show why A is doing all this. I am sure becoz of the letter but V looked so MAd today ... He was Fuming and even Nihaal went with him
Oh no- so this is the twist for next wk- why A did this. Arey- wknd aise note par end kiya? Also, very worried- Nihal against A too???
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail

Girls .... Yeh serial aur kitna depressing hoga .... I am sick of the non-sense now ... 😑

In every other soap they are airing nice Holi episodes and this is what JYPSA has to offer ... Ladee and more ladee
Hey Rosh πŸ€—
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you suman.. yaar.. kuch keejiye.. please veesha ko saath nahi rakha toh sahi.. atleast yeh nafrat toh khatam keejiye.. HUH...