Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hello everyone๐Ÿค— Is someone doing the precap today?

Kuttu , Arps , Shruti is all of you online ๐Ÿค— Yaar kon precap likh raha hai ... I am dying to know what happened today ?????? Suman, Kuttu- shall we stick to this thread then? Hopefully one of our bravehearts- Deepu/ Himu/ Payal/ Arpita or Mallu will soon post the precap
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was saying hi to u two in the other thread๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Kuttu , Arps , Shruti is all of you online ๐Ÿค— Yaar kon precap likh raha hai ... I am dying to know what happened today ??????

Suman, Kuttu- shall we stick to this thread then? Hopefully one of our bravehearts- Deepu/ Himu/ Payal/ Arpita or Mallu will soon post the precap
Yaar mujay abhi thodee dair mai staff meeting kay liyay jana hai ... Hope someone updates before that ....Unnnnh !!! other wise staff meeitng mei pata nahi chalaga kya ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kuttapu thumbnail

KK brainwashing Veer..Veer taking A's side
Yaar mujay abhi thodee dair mai staff meeting kay liyay jana hai ... Hope someone updates before that ....Unnnnh !!! other wise staff meeitng mei pata nahi chalaga kya ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes- its really frustrating when you have to sit in work meetings aur mind is wondering what happened to Tom (Veer) and Jerry (Ayesha).๐Ÿ˜›
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti , Kuttu ... I just saw the precap ....
JO kaal ka precap tha it is the same but Kamini is telling A that she stooped so low but she will not be able to make any profit out of the hotel and tells A that " hey Kamini ka vaada hai.
I also saw that V was very mad when A said she will take the custody of N and ownership of the hotel . V started breaking things in the hotel gussay mei ๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by: kuttapu

KK brainwashing Veer..Veer taking A's side

WHAT?!?! Oh- I suppose this is the beginning before he starts to spout hate talk again
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kya ?? veer takes a's side or against a ???? hehe.. did not watch the episode.. thats why.. LOL..
kuttapu thumbnail

Bunty jealous...and JJ consoles him

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Shruti , Kuttu ... I just saw the precap ....

JO kaal ka precap tha it is the same but Kamini is telling A that she stooped so low but she will not be able to make any profit out of the hotel and tells A that " hey Kamini ka vaada hai.
I also saw that V was very mad when A said she will take the custody of N and ownership of the hotel . V started breaking things in the hotel gussay mei ๐Ÿ˜ก

Here we go . Good for Ayesha though- I think she should say to hell with them and do exactly as she has and take custody etc. Misunderstanding kabhi na kabhi to clear honi hi hai.