Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

I wish that we will see friday's epi precap interesting.Anyways what rubbish is going on in the show.I m really hating the current track.Maybe pb will hear our pleas and bring rajdeep back on monday in that way maybe we will see veer's hate into jeolousy.Atleast that will be far better than this fighting.

fatima

Hi Fatima! So true- abh to comings weeks se hi hope hai, as current track not nice to watch. I want to message the writers and tell them that they have a lot of good epis to give to make up for this torture:)
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Fatima! So true- abh to comings weeks se hi hope hai, as current track not nice to watch. I want to message the writers and tell them that they have a lot of good epis to give to make up for this torture:)

agree this idiotic misunderstanding is going to stretch on forever................i hope Ayesha confides in Veer that she changed her mind after reading Divya's letter........but i'm sure she won't do that....Sherlock Holmes hai saari mysteries khud hi solve karna chahegi.....😆
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Gang....am leaving now....actually my tests are cuming up...so needa study a lot...so leaving now...may b c ya all in the update thread....babye for now.

Veer Ayesha....thora pyaar se raho...mereko entertain karo...taki xam le waqt main shnati se reh payu 😛😛😉

agree this idiotic misunderstanding is going to stretch on forever................i hope Ayesha confides in Veer that she changed her mind after reading Divya's letter........but i'm sure she won't do that....Sherlock Holmes hai saari mysteries khud hi solve karna chahegi.....😆
Sherlock Holmes- ha ha, I like it:). I know- if we wanted to watch mystery or horror stories we would right?! This is meant to be a LOVE story- mujhe to kuch love nahin dikhta!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wish ayesha had read her sister's letter first & than she should have gone to the lawyer's office. she took out her frustration on veer ,
he became so repentful. now she has to change her mind after
reading letter,veer is probably going to blame her greed of becoming the md. . how disgusting. don't see any rescue from depressing parts.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar.. i really want ayesha to get out of all this mess.. this can focus a lil on youth also.. may be on a love story.. it will be cool to watch a happy JPSYA... without saas bahu tracks..
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone🤗 Is someone doing the precap today?
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Kuttu , Arps , Shruti is all of you online 🤗 Yaar kon precap likh raha hai ... I am dying to know what happened today ??????

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi Kuttu 🤗. Suman and I were also wondering the same. I am psyched for more aggro and hate but still praying ke itna bura na ho.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Kuttu 🤗. Suman and I were also wondering the same. I am psyched for more aggro and hate but still praying ke itna bura na ho.

Arpita kahan hai ..... Koie to bolo kya huwa