Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ohk yaar seems like mera bhee koi kaam nahi hai yahan ..veesha fights i hate .. agree that they have misunderstanding but fighting like bulldogs is unacceptable .. i when in real life stays away from fighting people same way hate seeing fighting scenes and that too among my one of the fav characters of TV

Hi Kiran xx, well said and very true. Life mein enough stress hain as we've said before and I watch these shows to get away from it. If I wanted to see an evil saas and useless mummy's boy plus other plottting relatives, I didn't have to look too far!! Yeh roj ka screaming and hatred- urfff. they have such a good scope for romance and masti with 2 such good leading cast members and a lovely little boy and then all we get is more and more rona dhona and hate.
Sorry to rant but.....
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Shruti Di....🤗

Haam Suma...even aaj Veer ka chehra dekh ker na...mujhe sahi mein bahot bura lag raha tha....when Ayesha said him all those harsh words....n threw those papers on his face....Aww....I felt like hugging him☺️☺️ I loved that VeeHal scene...bechara...his entire family is playing games on him...
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ohk yaar seems like mera bhee koi kaam nahi hai yahan ..veesha fights i hate .. agree that they have misunderstanding but fighting like bulldogs is unacceptable .. i when in real life stays away from fighting people same way hate seeing fighting scenes and that too among my one of the fav characters of TV

You are so right Kiran 😃 Ever day we watch the show with the expectation that something good will happen now ... but kuch nahi ... Saab expectations par Pani .. I feel like I am in a Boxing ring 😡
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the pre-cap...

yeh kya ho raha hai.......😕........i thought after the lawyer fiasco Ayesha would have the upper hand & Veer would be repenting but acc to the pre-cap Veer hates her even more now......🤔

PB poora satyanash kar raha hai story ka......
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The most worrying thing in this whole scenerio is nihal who is going to badly affected emotionally as well as physically by these fights b/w massi v/s vardhans.

From now on i will skip episodes for one week ..as i don't think keh veesha misunderstanding will be cleared in one week time ..that might take weeks to resolve aur kiya bata vo resolve honey keh baad aik aur new misunderstanding ajaye just after one or 2 episodes
PB has highly disappointed me ..no use of sending petitions ..jo acha kam chel raha thaa vo bhee kharab hogeya ..is PB ko bhagao aur Gautum hedge ko bulao he is a good writer
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paaal

Hiii Shruti Di....🤗

Haam Suma...even aaj Veer ka chehra dekh ker na...mujhe sahi mein bahot bura lag raha tha....when Ayesha said him all those harsh words....n threw those papers on his face....Aww....I felt like hugging him☺️☺️ I loved that VeeHal scene...bechara...his entire family is playing games on him...

Hi Payal sis. Yes you are right I feel bad that his entire family is so ridiculous but I just want the writers to make him more of a man and make him wake up and smell the coffee. Until the tube light does not get on ke family hi problem hai, es ka koi solution nahin.

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the precap...seems like this week was just a waste of time with this depressing track stretching like chewing gum.....wat is PB tryin to achieve with this track??....maybe both Ayesha and Veer lose so much trust in each other that wen they both find out the truth they have that much more faith in each other??.....but in the meantime the show is jus too depressing to bear...I think its better to read the updates till there's some improvement in the track and in VeeSha's luv story
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

thanks for the pre-cap...

yeh kya ho raha hai.......😕........i thought after the lawyer fiasco Ayesha would have the upper hand & Veer would be repenting but acc to the pre-cap Veer hates her even more now......🤔

PB poora satyanash kar raha hai story ka......

Anuja PB satayanas ker raha hai nahi ker chuka hai ..do u think when both veesha will come to know about the games those 3 idiots played with them vl they gonna trust eachother even...Issey to acha thaa kash yeh wapis hi na ata 🤢😡
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Girls 😃 Got to leave for work .. see you later
Take care
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wish that we will see friday's epi precap interesting.Anyways what rubbish is going on in the show.I m really hating the current track.Maybe pb will hear our pleas and bring rajdeep back on monday in that way maybe we will see veer's hate into jeolousy.Atleast that will be far better than this fighting.

fatima