Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hey shruti 🤗 Kaisee hai ...Long time ... Seriously I was looking so forward to the episode and this is what we get ... I guee they are sticking to the tittle of the Show " Jaane pehcahnay say Ajnabi" ... These guys onyl know each other and will also be Ajnaabi ...
Koie jakay is PB ko Maaro 😡

Hi Suman dear. Am ok, just very tired after a miserable work trip and now this rubbish track! Lagta hai koi relief nahin milega. shayad FF likh kar wknd ko man manana pade ga! Hope you are ok too, missed you all xxx
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hi Paayal ... Hugs dear ....🤗 So you watched the episode .... I am glad that V did finally realize that A is not the cheater ... But I wonder why will he hate A tomorrow 😡

Yhh....I guess there must b something in the letter...when Divya must have mentioned something about Avi...or that the family is in a way trying to betray Jai...n that Nihaal's future is in a stake....So may b Ayesha will reach there at that time to claim for thr property n all...also Nihaal's cuatody...n Veer will get those lines for her.

But end this yaar...its been 2 n 1/2 weeks...since this is going on. Kuchh VeeSha bhi dikhayo yaar...
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

thanks Deepu for the great update. Mujhe es depression se koi bachav!! I was really looking forward to some good epis with Veer running around after Ayesha trying to make up and now this 😭😭. Kitna keenchenge es misunderstanding track ko yaar?!?!

Hi Shruti🤗 I was leaving and saw ur post!! I know...kitna depressing ho gaya he ajnabi😡

apnna awesome ff ka next part likhlo if u have time...that is 1000 times better than what these CVs r

showing us..anyways bye for now
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Kuttu- catch you later hon x
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yaar ab to updates se hi kaam chalaana padega......sab kaam kharaab......PB back to fighting mode💔.........

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bye Kiran,Suman ,Anshu & payal🤗
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk yaar seems like mera bhee koi kaam nahi hai yahan ..veesha fights i hate .. agree that they have misunderstanding but fighting like bulldogs is unacceptable .. i when in real life stays away from fighting people same way hate seeing fighting scenes and that too among my one of the fav characters of TV
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Bye Kiran,Suman ,Anshu & payal🤗

Bye Kuttu ...See you in the evening in the update thread 😃
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess I am going to just pass this episode too...i am just tired of this hatred and all...when and how on this earth wll V come to know about the truth? Arps, please apna prediction kar....i m dying to hear from you...its like getting it from PB itself, coz ur predictions are always accurate...
anyways...V apna dimmag nahin laga raha hai and Ayesha sirf apne aason baha rahi hai..
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paaal

Yhh....I guess there must b something in the letter...when Divya must have mentioned something about Avi...or that the family is in a way trying to betray Jai...n that Nihaal's future is in a stake....So may b Ayesha will reach there at that time to claim for thr property n all...also Nihaal's cuatody...n Veer will get those lines for her.

But end this yaar...its been 2 n 1/2 weeks...since this is going on. Kuchh VeeSha bhi dikhayo yaar...

You are right ....I think letter has something about the family trying to kill Jai for property.
I feel so Sad for Veer ... Bechaara for no fault of his ...he is in all this mess ... he has no clue as to what is going on