Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanx Anjana. No way neither u nor Arpita needs to change their writing styles. Mayb one needs to change their reading style so creativity can be respected. Oh I dont know how u 2 come up with such cool alliterations! I liked Jughead Jeeju. 😆
Iam gonna look for d blooper wen I watch it!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey what bloopers are u guys talking abt?
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hey what bloopers are u guys talking abt?

Umm this one mentioned in the update:

Part 3 ? Dostana

Singhania is shocked that Veer is protecting a "2-rupee" housekeeper and says he can't do anything to Veer becoz he is Kemeany's son but, Ayeesha will be arrested. Ayeesha cluthes her shield (Veer) for support. Veer looks at her arm and stands firm. (There is a blooper here ? watch n see if u can figure out what it is)
Have to check it out myself tho. I hope I see it!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw it!!!

Well tomorrow we are gng to get some good VerSha moment but DD is really is a bit much. Poor girl, what is she going to do now. She keeps yelling at Ayesha...she really trying to break her down. Hope Veer does somethg to lift her spirits.

When is DD is get a heart attack? She is just freaking annoying!!!!

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I had described the blooper scene in the precap thread!!

20 inches!!Thanks Arpita !! I have to go out tomorrow...but not on friday as

I don't have a job for now..I guess my weekend plans are ruined I guess!

but u guys take care and drive carefully
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Saw it!!!

Well tomorrow we are gng to get some good VerSha moment but DD is really is a bit much. Poor girl, what is she going to do now. She keeps yelling at Ayesha...she really trying to break her down. Hope Veer does somethg to lift her spirits.

When is DD is get a heart attack? She is just freaking annoying!!!! Anj: Becareful wat u wish for... Jughead Jeeju might blame A for DD ka death and breakup VeeSha in de future and then u will regret this wish🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I had described the blooper scene in the precap thread!! Anj: LOL! So u caught it - darn silly editors😆😆

20 inches!!Thanks Arpita !! I have to go out tomorrow...but not on friday as

I don't have a job for now..I guess my weekend plans are ruined I guess! Anj: "Snow" is de dirtiest word in my personal dictionary😡

but u guys take care and drive carefully

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
BTW
when does Jijju become cook???really really he is aurato type.
in the precap he was wearing apron. me sure he has all female over expressed hormones but testosterone🤣 boy one heck of research material
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anj, cool update😃 yeah i had spotted the blooper too in the episode😆 😆 but it slipped off my mind......after a long time a cute epi😳 I was going to say that it will keep getting cuter, but then those 3 stooges are there to ruin it na😡 😡 Can't we have at least one epi where these three are not seen.....friday's are usually filler episodes, they should chuck D3 out for that one epi and concentrate only on veesha...

This jiju's hare brained scheme of adoption doesn't bode well for veesha....veer might try to stop this scheme but devil dadi will say in case you want to adopt then get married and bring some duplicate version of herself to be his wife...this may of course speed up the realization process of veer...that he wants maasi only to become chachi😃 well anyways jiju will end up doing a favor to veesha...so lets see how they proceed with this dumb scheme...

I liked your reference to veer melting like butter when A started crying😆 😆 that was exactly the thought that came to my mind....aww it was so sweet but....hero can't see his princess crying for a second also😳 I thought he will wipe her tears but , too much optimism on my part😆 😆

P.S : Please don't change your updating styles...we like both yours and Arpita's writing styles very much...really appreciate all the hard work and time that goes in updating....its meant for enjoying...so just chill guys and enjoy the updates😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 🤗 very bad weather hai kya?
Jiju cook bhi ban gaya 😕 seroiusly now the only thing left for him to do is wear a chamkili red saree with ghoonghat and keep a karwa chauth vrat for nandi🤣
😕