Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
My Theory of Adoption:

1: Mom gives green light to her BF and nandi bail, Veer questions why can not we take care???

2: Daayan daai sweetly samjhoofy to Tiger, N might suffer when you will move on with your life, get settled. I will have cardiac arrest on my way to rot in hell🤣 it is better that let N go to Dushman and have them all of his property as this point JJ's plan about to backfire.
3: Taada Tiger ki brain cells get activated, at ramada seeing Cinderella, on Wednesday,The perfect candidate is A. no one can take care of him better than A.
4: Dimaak ki batti aur jalli to find out he is in love with his friend.
5: Goes to mom ki problem solve, I get settled, N gets maasi aka chaachi aka mom. prperty stays where it is
6: Jijju free for another planning
7: Mom is ready for her shav yaatra🤣

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

A nice episode for a change😊 I hope we get to see a nice episode full of Veesha moments tom😳

But I am kinda sad that i may not be able to catch it on time tom as I am busy with job search..just graduated and looking for a job now😕

I hope I will get a boss like Veer😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot Anajana for your update. Looknig forward to watching the episode tonite.

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well arpita...DD is giving hints to Veer to get married...yay!!! Since veer won't let nisha be apart...well tiger is gng to pounce!!!!

Now should DD give the green light to her BF to adopt Nihal...this is were decenssion is gng to arise in the Vardhan household..Team VerSha vs. Team looney toons!!!

If I had a boss like Veer...ummm not sure how much work I can get done ;)
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😆

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Well arpita...DD is giving hints to Veer to get married...yay!!! Since veer won't let nisha be apart...well tiger is gng to pounce!!!!

Yeh abhi tak POA kya kar raha hai...baithe baithe sadd raha hai Shimla house mein...Venisha should somehow go to Shimla and have some moments and get the POA and hopefully Jai's diary....please...some track change is required......we are fed up with Kamini getting all ideas from Ekta's soaps...I guess she along with her bf just watch all these soaps while at home and get stupid ideas...I am sure Jack ass has more estrogen(female hormone) than testosterone (male hormone)..isliye female vamp ka kaam kar raha hai😆😆
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But I am scared of DD thinking about Veer's marriage.for all you know

she might get someone like Natasha Sareen for Veer 😡
MELINDAM thumbnail
Most likely DD will get someone like NS...but as you recall Veer wasn't impressed with her and her attitude!!! He so run towards Ayesha and just take her to the mandir and nihal will be his best man.

Originally posted by: kuttapu

<br>But I am scared of DD thinking about Veer's marriage.for all you know <br><br>she might get someone like Natasha Sareen for Veer 😡<br>

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update Anjana 😊 I am happy that my "Farmaish" got fulfilled and our superman saved Princess and we got to see an eye locking session (few seconds.... but who cares!!😉) Veer is fulfilling his duty of a "Dost" in a wonderful manner[ :)]
Tomorrow's episode promises to be great!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mel, Kuttu, Prateeksha
Do not go @ work on Friday. Height is keep increasing.
It starts late morning. most likely over 20 inches. almost similar to December one.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arps...I feel like crying...waiting for the train n it's just too cold. I wish I had a veer in life to recuse me from the cold ;)

Originally posted by: md410

Mel, Kuttu, Prateeksha<br>Do not go @ work on Friday. Height is keep increasing.<br>It starts late morning. most likely over 20 inches. almost similar to December one.<br>