Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ anjana, just read today's write-up. its really written very nicely
with appropriate titles everywhere. you guys do great job, everyday
watchin the show thoroughly, not missing out on anything. really really appreciate yyour effort. my reply in a previous post to arpita
was just out of fun , wanting her to comment on just one scene.
it didn't ask for any alteration . seriously why would it require any alteration at all. you all have your own way of writing &we always enjoy reading everyone's.
i offer sincere apologies to you as it has really hurt you. bye.
looking forward to your next post.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anjana, πŸ€—
😍
Thanks for the wonderful update!!
Firstly, You're too true...Writing an update is not an easy job and it takes too much time! I whole heartedly appreciate you and Arpita for providing us such wonderful updates!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Coming to the episode....
Arpita, I love your adoption theory!😳😳
I enjoyed the VeeSha scene a lot! Minnie's face was worth looking at after the events that took place! Wow! And KK😑😑 How dare she? Yaar, uski asliyat Nihal ko nahi pata chalega kya? But Arpita, you forgot to keep a count of this..After Nihal got the gift and he refused to open it I guess Ayeesha score 12 - 0!!
HImani,Jeeju getting burnt in the kitchen? - Bleak chance..Nandini jo hai sath mei..Incase Jeeju sees that coming he would get burnt but would burn the whole kitchen Such is JJ's character!😑
Kuttu, ☺️☺️ That swimming pool scene was just awesome! Hope to see it onscreen now!
Now, my prediction!
Why do I feel that shaadi is coming soon? When Jeeju was talking about adoption - I was thinking yeh reason kaafi hai VeeSha marriage ke liye!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nihal's angels rescue mission - Ek hi tareeka hai Niahl ko Ayeesha se na juda karne ka and Veer knows that Nihal cannot be happy without Ayeesha!πŸ˜ƒ
Arpita, Yeh naainsaafi hai..Tia ko bhi wahi saza jo humne himani ko diye?πŸ€” Na Na Ab Himani's half theory worked out so we'll allow her to see half VeerπŸ˜› and for Tia, this saza will be fine then!!
Mel, Too true yaar..Ayeesha is looking beutiful and the stylist are making Veer look duller than ever! Chalo yaar, kuch karke aate hai!
Aaj bahut late aayi hoon na? Sorry - Kya kroon Server down tha!😭
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear n i like to read yours n arpita update aswell:)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye Rosh ki bacchi...😑 ek toh dere se aati hai aur upar se mujhe half veer dekhne ko kehti haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† no chance, mere theory poora ka poora prove hua hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Balki ab tum agar late se aayi toh same punishment, no veer for youπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi himani... You there. How was ur day
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update anjana
please dont call avinash jughead jeeju.i like jughead in archie comics n jug wud never do what jeeju does.u can call him jackal jeeju.i wouldnt mind that.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hey dilsha....lol. JJ is a piece of wrk isn't he and no one in the vardhan family have a clue abt this moron.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Mel, Kuttu, Prateeksha
Do not go @ work on Friday. Height is keep increasing.
It starts late morning. most likely over 20 inches. almost similar to December one.

Thanks Arpita- I will be working from home!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Lucky you prateesha!!!!!

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

Thanks Arpita- I will be working from home!