Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
That's grt8 if DD starts to look for a girl for Veer....you know its gng to be someone like natahsa sareen. we then get to see more of veer's emotion come to light. finally he will make a move instead of staring at ayesha.
then we get to see a more head strong veer for defying his mother and his family
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope DD doesn't try to fix Veer up with someone so soon...I want to see

a jealous Veer first😳

But Seeing Veer with someone else might make A realize her love for Veer..I hope Minnie falls in love with Khattu and leave Veer & A alone😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
you knw what that a good idea too.....veer is already crushing on ayesha. ayesha has to realize her feeling for veer...she isnt gng reveal them because of her situation
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Arpita... ok i agree the chances of the will coming up is really slim but i was being hopeful.. I REALLY DONT want jeeju to adopt nihal 😡😡
but i really want A n V to bond emotionally... ok maybe when they r working overtime in the hotel 😃😃 A bcoz of Minnie n V bcoz of A 😳😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
ewwwww horse face(minnie) and donkey face(Katwani) together....yuck!!! gross yuck yuck!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
i think somewere soon DD is gng to have a chat with Veer and tell him to keep his distance from ayesha and she will give him all the stupid reason. since in the past veer has been in mama boy...DD wont put two and two together.
kuttapu thumbnail

do u guys remember the scene when veer was swimming late night in

the hotel?😳 Maybe Ayu can fall into water when she is working late..and

Veer will be swimming and he can help her and she can stare at her

Mr.Brawn😳 ❤️☺️..I would love to see this
☺️
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

ewwwww horse face(minnie) and donkey face(Katwani) together....yuck!!! gross yuck yuck!!!

If that will keep her away from Veesha..why not?😆
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys ... how do u think the tutors track wud end... i mean if that guy hits Nihal again i swear i will go BEAT him up... useless person 😡
i am thinking maybe A gives N something to hold n he drops it bcoz his hands r hurting from the beating and V is also there in his room and both of them find out about TTT and his inhuman behavious and just throw him out
MELINDAM thumbnail
kanchi....that would be a sight....i mean seeing him only. yaar please to force my tiger to cheat on me lol